Launch Alarm is an up to date list of all available launch schedule details including live video coverage of launch, launch pad, mission & rocket information.
Discover launches, rockets and missions you can't find anywhere else. Always have the latest information available in your pocket so you can watch each launch right when the broadcasts start, we will even notify you by push notification when launches are prepping for takeoff.
• Up to date list of upcoming launches.
• Time converted into your local time (so you know when to be free)
• Watch the live broadcasts of launches that make it available.
• Launch Terminal and Pad information with coordinates and map view.
• View all the great details about the mission the launch is catering for.
• See all the information on the rocket itself, including the configuration.
• Sign up for an account and get push notifications on T- 30 & 15 Mins.
• Swipe launch left from launch list to get quick access to the stream and or share functionality and let all your friends know there is a launch scheduled (or better yet get them to install this app!).
Launch Alarm supports iPhone 4 and higher and iOS8+.
Have questions, problems, or feedback? email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Performance improvements for newer versions of iOS.
Other bugs and fixes to provide a great user experience.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Needs a bug fix
Works OK for me on iPad Pro, but has one annoying bug that really needs fixing. Having accurately alerted you to an imminent launch, it begins to also alert you to one that has already occurred (usually the previous one). Doesn’t sound so bad - but you get excited to see your favorite vehicle take to the skies again, only to realize after more careful examination that it’s a false alarm. Total bummer, man.
Not an Alarm - Didn’t have all Launches
There was a Minuteman III from Vandenburg with a launch window of 1:30 AM to 5:30 AM. This app was not able to alert me when the launch occurred and I missed it. That launch wasn’t listed in the upcoming launches and I received no response from their customer support.
The app itself is great, gives me great info to the launches and provides a link to a stream when available. However it keeps signing me out of my account, and it is very annoying since it wont let me log back in for a while.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.