Speed up everyday tasks with simple shortcuts. It’s like speed dial for apps.
Launch Center Pro saves you time by launching complex actions in a single tap.
Message a loved one, search Yelp for the nearest coffee shop, jump straight to the camera in Instagram, all with just a flick of your thumb. Create shortcuts for email, Safari, Twitter, Facebook, phone or FaceTime calls, Google searches, and more. If you do it on your iPhone constantly, Launch Center Pro will make it easier and faster.
“Launch Center Pro is an app of verbs. Search. Shoot. Call. Text. Add... With a simple tap-and-slide, you can launch apps, perform actions and more... It's so simple and fast that before long your muscle memory takes over and you don't even have to look. ” —Dave Caolo - TUAW
“Perhaps the highest praise I can give Launch Center Pro is that it finally kicked Safari out of my dock...” —Lex Friedman - Macworld
- Call a loved one
- Message a GIF to a friend
- Take a photo and message it to a group
- Email your boss a report from Dropbox
- Quickly search Wikipedia
- Scan a barcode and search on Amazon
- Jump right to your favorite website
- Create a new item in OmniFocus
- Search Twitter using Tweetbot
- And so much more...
Launch Center Pro now works with over 100k apps!
For help with Launch Center or to submit feedback, please visit http://help.contrast.co
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Launch Center Pro is run in the background for just a few seconds when entering or leaving an iBeacon region or geofence. If you use iBeacons or geofences and are concerned about battery life, keep an eye on the new Battery Usage section of the Settings app.
- At confirmation of purchase, or following the completion of a free-trial period, payment will be charged to your iTunes account.
- Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period. Automatic renewals will cost the same price you were originally charged for the subscription.
- You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings on the App Store after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
- Improved performance of the Icon Composer (there are still performance issues on beta versions of iOS, but we’ll get those fixed in time for the public release of new versions of iOS this fall)
- Fixed an issue that was causing groups to automatically close if you tapped on them right after launching the app
- Restored the default Quick Action glyph to “•” instead of “(?)”
- Two rows of icons should now be displayed in the widget instead of just one when two rows should fit
- Additional bug fixes and enhancements
If you like Launch Center Pro, please take a moment to leave a review, it really helps! If not, please send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://help.contrast.co for help.
Ratings and Reviews
Upgrade purchase issue, but super fast support follow-up, and 3.0.1 fixed issue - THANKS!!
I’ve had Launch Center Pro since it originally became available, and have always marveled at the features and options that it provided. When they announced V3.0, and everything that they were adding, I jumped at the opportunity, and purchased the full upgrade option to enable all of the features, and to support a great, long time developer. I had an issue though, after purchasing the upgrade, nothing unlocked... I went back to the App page on the App Store, and submitted a support request. I received a quick response from David apologizing for the problem, and that they had already submitted an update to Apple, and that they were pushing it through as quick as possible. I just installed the 3.0.1 update, and all is well - everything became available. Now I look forward to trying out some of these great features.
Thanks so much for a great app, and even more for the wonderful customer support - it is greatly appreciated!
Ignore the negative reviews
I looked at a bunch of the negative reviews and you know what I see? A bunch of whiny children that aren't smart enough to learn how to use this app.
Launch Center is a must have for power users. This app gets a special place on my home screen alongside Workflow and Copied. If an app doesn't support URL schemes, that's not THIS developers fault. But rest assured, if an app does use URL schemes, you can use this to drastically speed up your workflow and get back to what really matters (hint: it's not staring at your phone).
My only recommendation to the dev is to add more glyphs. That's literally it. Everything else is perfect.
Another one jumping on the subscription bandwagon
I'll start this by prefacing that I do fully understand that developers need to make a living. I would love to find ways to justify helping that.
But I can't in this case. I got LCP months ago after reading and hearing way too many good words about it, but if I'm being honest, I don't think I have ever actually used it once. I just don't see anything it can do that Shortcuts/Workflow cannot. Maybe the actions are easy to setup, I'm honestly not sure.
However, this is the kind of app that just doesn't justify a subscription. Custom icons? A theme? Siri integration? NFC? Come on now.
The new version mentions future features that might incur extra costs as one reason for this. Sorry, but I'm not the type who pre-orders things. I understand how these particular devs are not the ones who screwed over lots of people in the past years worth of this pre-orders nonsense, but nonetheless the very concept is flawed and wrong.
I'll check again once these new features are released, but until I see real, good reasons for this app to have a subscription attached to it, I will treat it like all others that have attached a subscription for things that do not justify one, and will rate it as low as possible because this behavior needs to stop.
Developer Response ,
Sorry you see things that way. While we do offer a subscription, we also worked quite hard to offer additional purchase options. Instead of the subscription, you can do a one-time purchase to get all current and future in-app features. Or you can just pay for the individual features you need.
When most apps do any kind of a ”paid update” they force users to download a whole new version of the app, and give very little, if anything, away for free. We worked very hard with 3.0 to make sure that everyone who previously paid for Launch Center Pro got to keep all the features they paid for AND got all the bug fixes and other improvements. If you don't need the new features, you can keep using the app for free and it’ll keep getting better and better. We’ll never take away any of the features you paid for, but we do need to charge something to make it financially viable to keep adding new features to the app. While this current batch of new features might not be especially compelling to you, keep an eye on the app, we have a lot in the works for 2019!
- Contrast Apps LLC
- 252.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Contrast
- In-App Purchases
- Full Unlock: Year Subscription $11.99
- Full Unlock: Lifetime Purchase $34.99
- Unlimited Actions $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.