Law & Crime is the only app for live court video, high-profile criminal trials, crazy crime, celebrity justice, and smart legal analysis.
Law & Crime Trial Network Pricing:
• Subscription 1 Month - USD 1.99*
• Subscription 1 Year - USD 19.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Please note: App subscriptions do not include access to subscription-only content on our website.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
This release includes bug fixes and general stability improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
What a great App!
I have especially enjoyed Brian Ross Investigates.
He is informative, and tackles issues that no one else has.
Great to hear him.
He has been missed on ABC and we are glad to see he is now reporting for Law and Crime.
App not ready for prime time
Navigation is poor, you have to turn your tablet vertical before you see the navigation bar. When you create an account to sync content across devices, attempt to login on another device, ie Apple TV, you get “wrong password” error. When you try to reset password, you get “internal server error.” I love live courtroom coverage, but I refuse to pay a subscription to an app that is severely flawed. You would think you would get more from a service with the backing of A&E Networks. Fortunately there is CourtTV.
This app needs TLC
Love the network, but I DO NOT love this app. It's slow and glitchy and I expect more, especially if I'm paying for it. I appreciate this network working to fill the void left behind by Court TV. The trials are really great. I just hate that they take sooooooo many commercial breaks. They take more than regular television. This app needs some serious TLC, a total refresh, and redesign to make it more user friendly and attractive.
- LawNewz Inc.
- 51 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 LawNewz, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Annual Subscription $19.99
- Monthly Subscription $1.99
- Law & Crime Feed 1 $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.