Law Practice magazine app by the ABA Law Practice Division (LP) is a mobile guide to the business of practicing law for attorneys and other legal professionals. Our app helps you master legal marketing, management, technology, and finance: the skills that make you invaluable to firms and clients in today’s changing legal industry.
Law Practice Magazine Pricing:
• Subscription 1 Year - USD 19.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Please note: App subscriptions do not include access to subscription-only content on our website.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
This release includes bug fixes and general stability improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Consistently good content
I find some minutes to review the issues of law practice when I come out from time to time and find them to be excellent sources of new ideas and material.
Does not work!!
I have bought the July/August issue from my iPad at U$. 4.99. It does not work!! When I downloaded it, the only thing I can read is "this page is not currently available" and nothing else!! I've tried several times to fix it and re download but ... Nothing!!, there is no really way to read or see anything. Seemed to be interesting, but I would like my money back. With U$. 4.99 I can pay at least two monthly subscriptions in other magazines issues at the newsstand.
I have another magazines subscriptions and all of them work fast and without problems. How can I claim the reimburse of the price I've paid??
works great on iPhone, not so great on iPad
Quick to download and view on my iPhone 4s. On the new iPad, the download is stuck at about a tenth of the way through and all I get is a "This page is not currently available" message. Strangely, the text version is viewable. Have tried deleting downloading again, but so far no luck.
- American Bar Association
- 55.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- In-App Purchases
- Law Practice Magazine Subscription $19.99
- September/October 2016 $4.99
- July/August 2012 $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.