• Search for attorney jobs, judicial clerkships, summer associate jobs, paralegal jobs, legal staff jobs, and law student jobs on the most comprehensive legal job site.
Find paralegal and attorney jobs using LawCrossing, America’s #1 legal job site.
LawCrossing is the only legal job site that tracks down every legal job in America. Using research-based methods, LawCrossing finds millions of jobs every year from more than 250,000 employer websites and consolidates them into one place.
The LawCrossing iOS app has the tools to help you find a legal job effectively, whenever and wherever you happen to be.
• Search for attorney jobs, judicial clerkships, summer associate jobs, paralegal jobs, legal staff jobs, and law student jobs on the most comprehensive legal job site in America.
• Find legal jobs in all 50 states and over 30 countries worldwide.
• Easy navigation and fast loading allows you to search for associate or partner openings and both in-house and firm positions.
• Advanced filters allow you to narrow job searches by practice group, industry, firm, location, years of experience, job requirements, and keywords.
• Job recommendations are personalized for you based on your search history.
• Read/search through thousands of legal career advice articles, law firm profiles (including reviews and salaries), and recruiter rankings.
• Purchase a subscription to LawCrossing while in the app (see plans below).
• One app works across iPhone, iPod, and iPad to let you search for jobs on the go and across all of your devices.
- Auto-renewal Subscription billed monthly at $39.99/month (automatically renewed until cancelled)
- Auto-renewal Subscription billed quarterly at $79.99/every 3 months (33% Savings Compared to Monthly) (automatically renewed until cancelled)
- Auto-renewal Subscription billed yearly at $239.99/once a year (50% Savings Compared to Monthly) (automatically renewed until cancelled)
Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings.
You can manage your subscriptions through your account settings after making the purchase on your device.
No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
To report any technical difficulties you experience while using our app, please email us at email@example.com
- Bug fixes & improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
This app is a scam. I signed up for a free trial, and the app didn’t work, so I emailed LawCrossing directly to verify that I didn’t have an account and wouldn’t be billed. I later discovered that I was billed monthly (unfortunately didn’t notice for several months because my husband handled the credit card and didn’t know I had cancelled the subscription). I called LawCrossing, who confirmed I didn’t have an account - so I was being billed for something I never received! They told me this is a glitch with the app that they are aware of, but wouldn’t refund me! I then called iTunes, and then gave me a partial refund. I contacted the better business bureau and am hoping to be reimbursed for the remainder. I’m happy to update this review if and when I am fully reimbursed. Until then, the facts are that I was billed for a service I didn’t receive, the company knew about the glitch, but hasn’t refunded me, thus making it a scam.
I downloaded this apps in hope of being able to obtain employment as a Paralegal. It doesn’t work! It keeps crashing and I can’t utilize anything in the app. I tried to figure out how to cancel my subscription and there were no available avenues to do so. I want my money back and my subscription cancelled and I can’t even get in touch with customer service. If I could give this 0 stars I would!
Scam. Caveat emptor.
This app posts jobs that are years old. Someone I sent a resume to emailed me back asking what I was talking about. They said they never heard of LawCrossing and asked for a link. They then called LawCrossing and asked them to remove it. This posting was SUPPOSEDLY a SPONSORED posting, meaning that the company paid to post and promote it. Yeah. Right. Scam. Use it if you want egg on your face.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- LAW CROSSING
- 65.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 LawCrossing - All rights reserved
- In-App Purchases
- $1 Trial Subscription $39.99
- Monthly Auto-Renewable Subscription $39.99
- Quarterly Auto-Renewable Subscription $79.99
- Monthly Auto-renewable Subscription $39.99
- Yearly Auto-renewable Subscription $239.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.