Lawfully Case Tracker predicts the approval date of your US immigration or visa application. It also checks real-time status of your immigration case, provides personalized immigration-related news and more!
1. Prediction of case processing time, based on our own case data and algorithms, for your individual case conditions (modeling currently available for I-140, I-130, I-485, I-131, I-765, and I-129 H-1B)
2. Choose your own interests to receive latest immigration news relevant only to you and your immigration status.
3. Automatic status tracking of multiple cases and push notification whenever there is an update
4. Big picture Indication of current status in the whole application process specific for your case
5. Detailed description of your current status and explanation of what to do
6. Stores your case history from the US government and displays it in a single page
7. Shows up-to-date Visa Bulletin, official processing time, and PERM processing time from the US government
8. e-Request to send online inquiry to the government when you have a question or concern
Stop by and learn more at: https://www.lawfully.com
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lawfullyfriends/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/lawfullytweet
Disclaimer: Lawfully, Inc. is not affiliated with or endorsed by any other government agency and does not offer any legal advice. Lawfully Tracker uses cutting edge technology to track and predict the processing time as best as possible based on existing data, but due to the individual variations, the results are not guaranteed.
An improved processing time modeling has been implemented.
Ratings and Reviews
Easy to track your immigration case
It’s a great app and has been working for me so far. Not sue how accurate the prediction is. However it is easy to track your case and get necessary information about the case. It even tells you what to do next and provide relevant immigration news.
Customer service on point.
Update: After trying several times to add my case, I sent an email to app support. It was on late sunday evening and I got a response from the developer that they fixed the issue and asked me to try again. It worked this time, appreciate the support team that fixed the issue immediately.
After entering all case details, app keeps giving error “lost remote after 10s heartbeat” and won’t submit the details for tracking.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your update. We'll keep trying our best in responding to our users' experiences.
We fixed the error. Please try again and let us know if you have any other issues. Thanks,
I don’t know …but seriously this app just gave me a really bad feeling 😭my heart broke when I came the last minute before I sleep to check my case status and I found out that the expected decision date changed to much longer than it was in the morning 😔I couldn’t believe Because I was happy that my husband will come to me soon but I don’t know it seems it’s getting much longer 😿😿I wish that it’s just a predict and not real 💔I’m deleting this app because I guess I’m destroying my mood 💔and I can’t handle hearing like these things about my case Cuz I won’t be fine 😔
Developer Response ,
Please note that the prediction is from our algorithm and there is no human intervention here. We are sorry that your processing time has become longer, and wish you the best of luck for your case.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.