With the Lawline app, earning Continuing Legal Education (CLE) credit has never been easier. Take charge of your professional development by watching and/or listening to CLE courses on topics most relevant to you with the flexibility to best suit your lifestyle. Catch up on your CLE while you travel by downloading the program of your choice for offline access! Didn’t finish a program and want to continue it later? Your progress automatically saves across any device so you can easily switch between them and never lose your place.
Lawline is the most experienced national platform of online CLE for attorneys. As a trusted provider with courses approved in 43 states, Lawline offers over 1,500 online courses that support, inspire, and advance attorneys in their personal and professional growth regardless of where they are in their career. More than 150,000 attorneys have completed over 5,000,000 credits and have relied on Lawline as an authoritative resource for CLE Compliance.
Top Lawline App Features:
- Access 1,500+ on demand CLE courses across over 50+ practice areas
- Instantly claim CLE credit and certificates
- Track CLE progress for any state, including credits earned outside of Lawline, with our Universal Credit Tracker
- Download course materials directly to your device
- View slides that automatically sync with any course
- Download courses to your device for offline access
- Easily switch between devices and never lose your course progress through Lawline’s automatic save
- Add SmartNotes, time stamped notes that let you jump back to the place in the course you took the note
Download the official Lawline app and start diving into your favorite courses now! If you need assistance or just want to tell us how we’re doing, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Start with an Unlimited CLE Subscription with Lawline for only $299, and gain full access to our catalog of over 1,500 CLE courses, including on demand and live webcasts.
If you subscribe via iTunes: Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Accounts will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period at the rate of the selected plan. Subscriptions and auto-renewal may be managed by going to Account Settings after purchase.
Live webcasts are not available to watch via the app but can be accessed through mobile and desktop sites
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when purchasing a subscription.
Audio Only Formats:
- CLE credit for an audio format can only be earned when a course is approved in the state and the state allows audio format for self study. The following states are not eligible for CLE credit via audio only courses: District of Columbia, Kansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, and South Carolina.
- Credit for Texas Board of Legal Specialization (TBLS) and the Small Business Administration (SBA) cannot be earned via audio format courses on the app.
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
In 2020, I was late completing my PA requirement (August cycle). I was about to buy one LL cle for $99 but instead bought unlimited LL cle for one year for 199.
I completed my 2020 requirements and all my 2021 requirements (bc of covid in person requirements were waived again in Pa.) And, after the 2021 Aug deadline, I will have about 60 days to put a dent into the 2022 requirements. All for 199! Great deal.
Lastly, I’m admitted in Pa, NY and NJ. PA tracks credits for you (PACLE). So what I try to do is only take courses where all 3 states give credit. Thus, if I’m compliant in Pa I know I’m compliant elsewhere without saving certificates etc….
Become a Law Guru
There are very few ways to take a hundred hours of CLE courses over a year than Lawline. Even if you don't practice in all these areas, you might find concepts and caselaw helpful in your own field of practice. And some obscure areas, such as Fee Motions, turn out to give you incredible insight into those cases, long before you get to trial. On a contingent fee, you should also log your billable hours... the judge will want to see them. Great advice from some of the best lawyers in the country.
Outstanding app to satisfy your CLE
It is a clean, elegant, and easy to use the app. Download and listen to thousands of courses and upon verification of your completion course, your certificate is emailed to you as a PDF for your records. The company frequently has discounts on the unlimited courses package. It also syncs with the website so you can listen to either of the platforms. Highly recommended!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Furthered, Inc.
- 26.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2008 FurtherEd Inc
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Year Auto Renew (299) $299.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.