Le Baby – newborn tracker 4+
Simple, shared & good baby app
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
“Perfect simple efficient! And a super daily summary.”
“After testing several baby tracking apps, it’s usually difficult to get clear and simple screens. But Le Baby really stands out!”
Highly praised by newborn parents, Le Baby scores points on daily usage with best of class comfort, and tips & tricks supporting tired parents.
Quickly and easily record:
- head circumference
Among the little details amounting to a great experience:
- journal sharing with other iOS devices
- one handed use
- instant overview of the day
- time elapsed since the last feeding front and foremost
- next nursing side indicator
- nursing timer always on hand
- simple and legible trend graphs
- quick input from previously recorded values
- real easy time adjustment
- automatic night mode to prevent screen dazzling at night
- color themes for all tastes
- twins, triplets (and more) friendly,
- .csv export to let you tinker with all this work.
We respect your privacy and never have access to your data: it stays on your device, or within your iCloud account if you decide to share with other iOS devices. No need for an account, and no ads.
The first 100 entries are free, leaving you plenty of time to test all functionalities, and make up your mind. The in-app purchase gets you the unlimited version of the app, forever.
Still expecting? Create a temporary journal to test the app in seconds, you’ll add your baby at birth just as easily.
Your feedbacks cheer us up and help getting the app in a better shape for all. Don’t be a stranger, send us your remarks by email firstname.lastname@example.org, or with Twitter / Instagram @lebabyapp. Thank you!
Your data: https://lebaby.app/your-data
— Added —
- New height and head circumference entries to keep track of your child’s growth,
- Charts for weight, height and head circumference now display WHO percentile references,
- Current weight and height are now displayed in the journal settings for easier access,
- New temperature entry,
- New vitamin drop entry,
- New light green color theme.
— Improved —
- Weight above 13 kg (30 lb) can now be recorded,
- Visual tweaks in graphs,
- Birth card now displays weight and height at birth,
- Day picker is now accessible from the current day when editing an entry’s time.
— Fixed —
A crash could occur for some users when using the breastfeeding timer.
— Le Baby 3.0 —
iCloud journal backup and journal sharing.
You can now invite participants to update and review a journal from their iOS device.
We’re using end to end encryption to make sure your data remains confidential and under your control.
Ratings and Reviews
Simple and complete!
Great little app with very intuitive interface and nice design. Very easy to share and synchronize with the other parent.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Thibaut Sailly
- 8.1 MB
- Requires iOS 15.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.1 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Thibaut Sailly
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Entries $6.99
- Unlimited Entries $4.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.