With the Lea County State Bank Mobile Banking App, you can safely and securely access your accounts anytime, anywhere. Our mobile app is FREE and allows you to:
• Pay bills with Picture Pay or pay a person with P2P.
• Turn your debit card on/off with the push of a button!
• Deposit checks
• View your account balance(s)
• View account activity
• Transfer funds to other LCSB accounts and to external accounts.
• Locate a branch or ATM
• Contact our Customer Service
• Share our app with friends and family
• View Check images
• View Statements
Security is our priority. Rest assured that your personal information is kept safe!
You can contact us if you have any questions about the Lea County State Bank Mobile App.
General enhancements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Issues opening app and rapidly closing...
I have been using this app for a long time. Then just like most of the complaints state it started closing as soon as I tried to open it.
I think I may have found the issue.
If you have an iPhone that does not have the touch sensor at the bottom of your display, (i think it happened with the iPhone 10 and up - the ones with face recognition).
1. Press and hold the icon.
2. When the menu pops up to delete the app, select "login help".
3. When the login help menu opens locate the "done" button at the upper right hand corner.
4. When the LCSB main page opens, select "Accounts"
5. On the page that asks you to "Enter your credentials for secure access", below the account name and password blanks, there are two radio buttons.
6. Make sure the radio button for "Enable Touch Id?" Is NOT selected. That radio button MUST NOT be turned on otherwise you will find your app closing immediately when you restart the app.
I have had success on my iPhone 11X Pro.
I have actually stepped my way through the above directions and it worked for me. However I can not guarantee that these instruction will work for you. Using these directions, you assume full liability and acknowledge I am held blameless for any and all damages whether criminal or civil. I have no affiliation or obligations with or for Lea County State Bank outside of maintaining my banking account.
So everytime I wound use the app I would get kicked immediately I got so angry and I was going to delete it then I went over it and clicked and held down to delete but accidentally pressed login help. It forced me into the app and I pressed done and bam I was in the app I could log in and see my balance and what not so if you are having this struggle try clicking on a help icon when you hold done to delete the app.
App doesn’t work
I have had trouble with this app not working on my last 2 phones. I’m wondering if there is an issue with iphone. Every time I try to open the app it immediately closes. I have uninstalled and reinstalled with no luck.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- LEA COUNTY STATE BANK
- 78.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2021 Lea County State Bank. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.