The Lead App is a customizable data capture solution - perfect for events.
Who can use the Lead App: B2B sale, B2C sale + small, medium and large companies – the Lead App scales to your needs.
Easily create your own branded data or lead capture forms via the online Lead App dashboard, and then use the Lead App, with or without a wifi connection, to collect the information you need, get real time statistics, and automate your follow-up.
From capturing leads at B2B Trade Shows and feedback at corporate conferences, to collecting consumer data in-store or as part of a live marketing event, the Lead App is a scalable solution for businesses of all sizes.
The Lead App replaces inefficient, manual processes for data capture with a powerful, but easy-to-use solution that bridges the gap between physical interactions with customers and the organization’s digital systems.
The Lead App will convert your iOS device into a portable lead retrieval tool. Enter contact information, pictures, your own notes and qualifying questions. The captured information can either be viewed on your iOS device or exported to Excel or integrated to your CRM - or other application.
The Lead App can also assist in keeping track of your KPI’s in real time.
And since your iOS device is always with you, you can capture leads outside of the exhibit hall. The captured leads can be shared and distributed instantly with your sales team via your online exhibitor/admin account.
Business cards are digitized directly by scanning them. Scanned content such as name, address or telephone numbers can be edited or added manually after the scan if needed.
If no Internet connection is available, all captured contacts are saved in the app and will be synchronized with the backend later – when connected to the internet again.
The key features and benefits in the Lead App are:
• Replace your paper forms with digital forms in minutes, and say goodbye to paper forms, clipboards, illegible hand-writing, stacks of business cards and scanning badges for generic data
• Individual User Login
• Collect data without an internet connection using your own mobile devices
• Store leads from multiple venues and events
• Customized lead qualifiers, notes, and survey questions for each scanned lead.
• GDPR - collect the explicit permissions you need to follow up on leads collected with the Lead App.
• Use our build in business card scanner to enter contact data. It saves time and effort capturing basic visitor information
• QR-code – vCard reader
• Ability to qualify or categorize leads through build in score assignment
• Voice-to-text note entry
• Automated feedback enables quicker follow-up of potential leads
• Free up more time to talk with visitors
• Creates professional impression on visitors
• Manage lead generation and follow up in a way that suits
• Contact/Lead forwarding
• Can improves ROI of your event participation
• Fast download to each device, easy to install
• Easy to customize the Lead App look and feel incl. wallpaper, logo and more.
• Data is securely and compliantly stored
• The Lead app operates without need for WiFi – update/synchronize when on-line again
• Scalable, unlimited device usage
• Both for iPhone & iPad
• View, analyse and download your data into Excel or CSV
• Build in Help Centre, with FAQ and direct message centre
• Statistics – monitor your performance
• Enable your sales, marketing & event teams to finally track and measure event ROI
• Apple watch integration: Capture a glance of your sales KPI's, just by checking the watch (How cool is that!)
In case you have questions, need help or have suggestions for new features, please write us: email@example.com.
Like us: Facebook.com/tradeexpansion
Bug fixes and performance optimizations:
- When sending an email from the lead app with attachments, the mail text was enhanced
- Optimization of GDPR related flow
Ratings and Reviews
Only demo account available
There was no way to get my own account. Only option was to set up demo account.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.