APP FOR DEVELOPERS – see note below.
The LEADTOOLS Image Processing application for iOS allows you to apply effects to images loaded from your media library or captured using your camera and save the processed images to your camera roll.
Here are some of the image processing filters that can be applied to images using this app:
• Color: Adaptive Contrast, Adjust Tint, Auto Binary, Auto Color Level, Blur Detection, Change Hue, Change Saturation, Color Resolution, Contrast Brightness Intensity, Dynamic Binary, Fill, Gamma Correct, Grayscale, Intensity Detect, Invert Colors, Posterize, Solarize, Stretch Intensity
• Transform: Flip, Flip-Reverse, Rotate, Rotate 90°, Shear
• Document: Anti-Aliasing, Auto Crop, Blank Page Detector, Clear, Crop, Deskew, Despeckle, Dot Remove, Line Remove, Maximum, Median, Minimum, Resize, Subtract Background
• Effects: Add Noise, Average, Binary Filter, CLAHE, Color Halftone, Desaturate, Edge Detect Effect, Edge Detector, Emboss, Gaussian, High Pass, Offset, Sharpen, Smooth Edges, Spatial Filter
• Segmentation: K-Means, Lambda Connectedness, Otsu, Perspective Deskew, SRAD Filter, TAD Filter
NOTE: This is one of the applications that is provided with source code in LEADTOOLS, the award-winning SDK for programmers. This application is built using the LEADTOOLS Imaging SDK for iOS. These native frameworks provide advanced imaging technology for the next generation of iOS applications with outstanding quality, efficiency and speed. This app is intended to show developers some of the many capabilities that they can integrate into their own applications using LEADTOOLS. For more information or to download a free evaluation SDK of our full toolkit, including the source code for this app, visit: https://www.leadtools.com/sdk/ios-osx
We love your feedback, please feel free to share it with us anytime at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Performance enhancement with update to the new version of LEADTOOLS V20
Ratings and Reviews
Needs more functionality
Nice quality effects but app will not save to album or camera roll (even though it claims to) nor allow emailing or opening files in other apps. It would be great to have control over the intensity of the selected effect. Fill color option is limited to red.
This app does alot of really nice image processing effects. But it has a crippling flaw, it can't save to the camera roll. It is now 14 months out of date and it is not updated or optimized for iOS8, or really even iOS7. The only way to save it functionally is to do a screen shot, and that alone saved it from a grade of F.
Super easy app to use with great filters. I appreciate the option to choose the file format.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.