APP FOR DEVELOPERS – see note below.
The LEADTOOLS Image Processing application for macOS allows you to apply effects to images loaded from your computer.
Here are some of the image processing filters that can be applied to images using this app:
• Color: Adaptive Contrast, Adjust Tint, Auto Binary, Auto Color Level, Blur Detection, Change Hue, Change Saturation, Color Resolution, Contrast Brightness Intensity, Dynamic Binary, Fill, Gamma Correct, Grayscale, Intensity Detect, Invert Colors, Posterize, Solarize, Stretch Intensity
• Transform: Flip, Flip-Reverse, Rotate, Rotate 90°, Shear
• Document: Anti-Aliasing, Auto Crop, Blank Page Detector, Clear, Crop, Deskew, Despeckle, Dot Remove, Line Remove, Maximum, Median, Minimum, Resize, Subtract Background
• Effects: Add Noise, Average, Binary Filter, CLAHE, Color Halftone, Desaturate, Edge Detect Effect, Edge Detector, Emboss, Gaussian, High Pass, Offset, Sharpen, Smooth Edges, Spatial Filter
• Segmentation: K-Means, Lambda Connectedness, Otsu, Perspective Deskew, SRAD Filter, TAD Filter
NOTE: This is one of the applications that is provided with source code in LEADTOOLS, the award-winning SDK for programmers. Powered by patented machine learning algorithms, this application is built using the LEADTOOLS Imaging SDK. These native frameworks provide advanced imaging technology for the next generation of macOS applications with outstanding quality, efficiency and speed. This app is intended to show developers some of the many capabilities that they can integrate into their own applications using LEADTOOLS. For more information or to download a free evaluation SDK of our full toolkit, including the source code for this app, visit: https://www.leadtools.com/sdk/ios-macos
We love your feedback! Please feel free to share it with us anytime at: email@example.com
- Updated to use the new LEADTOOLS v22
Ratings and Reviews
Basically, A Mock of Photoshop CS6
This is app is terrible, everything from the start was a hassle that couldn't possibly make me anymore comfortable as I started to get the hang of it.
-You can't scroll on the effects menu bar with all the Effect Previews, which is a sign for a bad developer
-Glitchy and prone to freezing up in the middle of a large JPEG or PNG file edit
-No customization knobs or sliders to set the amount you want the effect to appear on your photo
-This app wants to be something that it CANNOT possibly reach if it just steals from the real-time developers such as Adobe LR 4 and Apple's Aperture
-Not recommended for family photos or photos taken from anything higher than a 6 MP camera
Cheap-design leads to a cheap product, and this app is an example of that concept of being a pathetic company.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- LEAD Technologies, Inc.
- 39.9 MB
- Developer Tools
- Requires macOS 10.10 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 LEAD Technologies, Inc.