Learn the basics on how the 5 Whys Analysis can be used to methodically determine the causes of a problem (or effect). The 5 Whys is closely linked to the Fishbone Diagram and its value is asking "Why?" and "What caused this problem?" numerous times until the root cause is determined. This app is designed for anyone who wants to effectively solve problems via Total Employee Involvement. Associates, Managers, and Executives with either some or no experience with Lean will benefit from this app. Engaging employees in the the 5 Whys Analysis will help facilitate solutions to problems or it will generate additional areas of concern that will need to be explored.
- Multi-functional content covering what the 5 Whys Analysis is and how it can be effective in continuous improvement projects
- Simple, effective steps and examples of 5 Whys Analysis
- The ability to conduct/create a 5 Whys Analysis, output it as a pdf file, and have access to previous 5 Whys Analysis
- Conduct and customize a 5 Whys assessment on your device
- Record, assign, and track Action Items
- Access to the Assessment file in Excel for customization
- A Lean Sigma puzzle to keep your mind active
Look for more apps in our Quality Improvement Tools Series.
Updated linking of apps.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Seems like some is missing
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.