Behaviour change is one of the hardest things you can do. Leap Habits helps you by creating healthy routines and habits, one day at a time. Simply add a new habit, build your streak and achieve your long-term goals. And it’s free to use!
- Track unlimited habits for free (and no ads)
- Create completely custom habits or choose from the many examples
- Set goals for daily, weekly or monthly timeframes
- Habits can be “just completed”, or track a precise number (e.g. how many push-ups have you done?)
- Track your habit either with a single completion, or by adding multiple entries every day to reach your goal
- Build your streaks for days, weeks and months with the intuitive calendar view and keep yourself accountable
- Set reminders to never miss a streak
- Check your overall progress with beautiful charts and see your improvements over time
- Clean and modern design, including a native dark mode
- Forgot to track something? It’s super easy to add values for previous days.
- You can always change or delete your entries.
- You can sort and filter your habits to always focus on what's most important to you.
Leap Habits is totally free to download and use.
Terms & Conditions:
- Fixed a bug where the app would crash on deleting a habit. DiffableDataSource to the rescue.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Perfect for those who can’t keep good habits
This app is simple yet powerful. It helps the most if you get specific about your goals and check it constantly
Developer Response ,
Pretty Solid App
This is a pretty good app for trying to keep up my habits. I’d like so see the addition of reminders for some habits however. For example, I have a habit for drinking 8 glasses of water throughout the day and it’s hard to remember to do all 8. So, I think it would be helpful to be able to set one or several reminders/notification alarms for habits.
Haven’t used it to it’s full potential
I recently downloaded the app and so far everything seems to be working fine. One minor concern. When I try to delete a task I had already started it would just kick me out onto my home screen. Little confused all in all seems like a decent legit app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.