Behaviour change is one of the hardest things you can do. Leap Habits helps you by creating healthy routines and habits, one day at a time. Simply add a new habit, build your streak and achieve your long-term goals. And it’s free to use!
- Track unlimited habits for free (and no ads)
- Create completely custom habits or choose from the many examples
- Set goals for daily, weekly or monthly timeframes
- Habits can be “just completed”, or track a precise number (e.g. how many push-ups have you done?)
- Habits can also be created with timers and a time goal.
- Track your habit either with a single completion, or by adding multiple entries every day to reach your goal
- Build your streaks for days, weeks and months with the intuitive calendar view and keep yourself accountable
- Track your activity with habits that directly integrate with the health data on your iPhone through HealthKit
- Set reminders to never miss a streak
- Check your overall progress with beautiful charts and see your improvements over time
- Clean and modern design, including a native dark mode
- Forgot to track something? It’s super easy to add values for previous days.
- You can always change or delete your entries.
- You can sort and filter your habits to always focus on what's most important to you.
Leap Habits is totally free to download and use.
Terms & Conditions:
This is the first update in 2021 and it has been a long time in the making. In fact, I started working on it right after WWDC and all the way through the fall. The end result is something I'm incredibly proud of: Widgets, Shortcuts, a whole range of ne Pro features with an optional pro unlock. Check it out!
Leap Habits now supports Widgets, introduced last fall with iOS 14. Check on your progress right from the home screen for one or multiple habits, or set up widgets to quickly log a new entry.
The app now comes with full support for shortcuts on iOS. Automate logging your habits, or quickly get the status of a current habit. There is a Shortcuts menu in Settings that gives you a range of predefined shortcuts based on your current habits.
Leap Habits Pro
And lastly, the biggest new addition to Leap Habits is the new Leap Habits Pro, available as a yearly subscription or a lifetime unlock. Leap Habits Pro brings a whole range of extra features to the app, while all of the previous free features are still (and always be) free.
So what's included in Leap Habits Pro?
- Skipping habits: Keep your streak, even if you miss a day
- Custom colors: choose a color for your habits
- Habit groups: Have a lot of habits? You can now easily arrange them in groups
- Archiving: Once a habit has become second nature, simply archive it
- Custom units: steps, push-ups, squats - whatever you want to track, set a custom unit for it
- Privacy lock: Habits are deeply personal, so you can protect them with Face ID, Touch ID or your passcode
- Alternate app icons: Choose from a variety of fun icons to bring some color to your home screen
- All Pro habits: if you unlock Leap Habits Pro, you automatically get access to all Pro habits.
Apart from these major upgrades, this version also includes an abundance of little fixes and improvements. See if you can spot them all!
Thanks so much for using Leap Habits and I hope it helps you achieve your goals.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Free - Clean Interface
This app is actually one of a kind! I have been searching for excessive amounts of time for a competent free planner app, and this is it! A top tier planning app with bright colors and unlimited habits (for free) and customizable reminders and more. However, it would be nice to be able to be reminded multiple times for one habit, as, for example, if you have a goal to exercise twice a day, technically shouldn’t I be able to remind myself about it twice a day at different times? Maybe that is a feature that I have yet to figure out, since I am still relatively new to the clean, user friendly interface. All in all though, great job!
Love it and love the developers
Put in a review that I loved the app but i was still getting notifications for old habits.. Soon enough I got an email saying they’d have it fixed in their newest update :) I love how simple this app is and you don’t have to learn and get used to a bunch of crazy features. it’s straight to the point and has fun colors too.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the kind words. I'm glad you like the app.
And thanks for your feedback. The issue with notifications for deleted habits should be fixed in the upcoming version 2020.7 and available in the next couple of days :)
Perfect for those who can’t keep good habits
This app is simple yet powerful. It helps the most if you get specific about your goals and check it constantly
Developer Response ,
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Benedict Bartsch
- 87.2 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Benedict Bartsch
- In-App Purchases
- Timed Habits $1.99
- Lifetime Leap Habits Pro $24.99
- Step Counter $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.