Learn Croatian with free lessons daily. Let Mondly teach you the Croatian language quickly and effectively. In just minutes you’ll start memorizing core Croatian words, form sentences, learn to speak Croatian phrases and take part in conversations. Fun Croatian lessons improve your vocabulary, grammar and pronunciation like no other language learning method. Beginner or advanced learner, traveler or business professional with a tight schedule? The app works great and dynamically adjusts to your needs.
Explore language exercises for reading, listening, writing and speaking enhanced with a dictionary, verb conjugator and state-of-the-art speech recognition technology - you’ll feel like having your own Croatian language tutor in your pocket.
▶ The secret path to language learning
Remember the Croatian language classes in school? You started with hundreds of basic words and expressions, continued with tons of Croatian grammar lessons and at the end of a full semester’s language course you could barely translate a sentence or say “Hello!” to a foreigner. That’s the traditional way to learn a language.
Mondly has a different approach, that’s opposite to the average language course.
Here are the key features that make Mondly a great tutor for you:
• Crystal-clear audio and professional voice actors. Learn the right Croatian pronunciation from conversations between native speakers.
• Useful phrases for real situations. Memorizing hundreds of isolated words is not the way to go when it comes to learning Croatian. Mondly teaches you Croatian vocabulary by offering you core words and phrases. The app breaks the learning process down into short lessons and puts them into themed packs.
• Learn conversational Croatian. Conversation is the main reason to take this free course. It will help you build a core Croatian vocabulary with widely-used nouns and verbs, and speak Croatian clearly.
• Verb conjugations. If you want to learn more during this course, just tap the Croatian verbs and get the full conjugation on the screen, including the translation. It’s faster and better than a dictionary.
• Advanced Statistics. The App uses intelligent reporting, so you can always follow your progress. Build your vocabulary step by step and become better daily.
• The Leaderboard. See how your friends are doing and compete with people from all over the world to become the best learner in the Mondly community family. Take the Weekly Quiz to become even better.
Before you know it, at the end of these Croatian lessons, you will master the most useful 5000 words and phrases and you will be on the fast lane to learning a new language.
You will need a subscription in order to get access to all of this app’s courses and features.
- One-monthly subscription for $US9.99 (or the equivalent in local currency), automatically renewed until canceled.
- One-yearly subscription for $US47.99 (or the equivalent in local currency), automatically renewed until canceled.
Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current payment period.
Your iTunes account will be automatically charged at the same price for renewal within the 24-hour period prior to the end of the current payment period unless you change your subscription preferences in your Account Settings.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
You can manage your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase.
When a subscription is canceled, access to the app’s courses and features will expire at the end of the current payment period.
We welcome your feedback and suggestions at: ios[at]mondly[dot]com
A new learning module dedicated to professionals gives you access to 5 new courses comprising of more than 100 specialized lessons for Restaurant Staff, Hotel Receptionists, Shop Assistants, Flight attendants and Healthcare.
Available in 33 languages from 33 native languages, the new module will help you tackle real-life work situations and break language barriers for good.
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent language learning tool at a reasonable price
I initially had issues after purchasing app whereby I could not open up any module or lesson except for the daily lesson. The issue was quickly resolved after I sent an email to the contact number provided with the app.
I find this language tool far superior to others I have used in trying to learn Croatian. There is a clever mix of techniques that seem to really help with memorization and gramma. I like being measured and the statistics kept as it gives an objective basis for how hard are working, and by forcing myself to repeat the lesson as many times as it takes until I get all 3 stars, I have a much better chance of remembering the Lesson. I also like the scoreboard for competing with others, although honestly I haven’t tried yet to figure out how it works and maximize my score.
I really like the set up and feel of the app. It’s aesthetically pleasing as well as practical and actually teaches you.
Yet... a lot of the content I need to learn it restricted by the premium feature.
It’s quite frustrating because I’m Croatian and I’ve been trying to learn forever and I’ve been trying to find a good app and this is one of the goods ones I’ve found. I’m also taking a trip to Croatia and I feel kinda unprepared which I hopped the app would help with.
You’re almost there
Not bad but not great.
The app is just okay. Not horrible, not great. I started using it because it has (Serbo-)Croatian, and none of the other popular language apps did.
It has errors, but fewer than Drops. It also has a lot more grammar than Drops, which is almost exclusively vocabulary. It is more flexible than Duolingo, in that you don't have to finish earlier things before going to more advanced things, but I think this is because Duolingo has a lot more grammar, and thus needs that structure.
The best thing, perhaps, is that you can also use the web site. That may seem like small potatoes but it's actually very nice to have that option if you don't feel like using a small screen.
The worst thing is that the UI is not great. Drops and Duolingo stand out as the best for UI, and even Memrise has a nicer UI than this. But that's a small thing in the end.
Developer Response ,
Greetings from Mondly!
Thank you for the feedback. If you encounter any issues while enjoying the Mondly experience, please let us know at email@example.com and we'll help right away.
Looking forward to hearing from you,
Ioana, Customer Care
- ATi Studios A.P.P.S. SRL
- 91.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 ATi Studios
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Access $9.99
- Unlimited Access 1 Month v2 $9.99
- Unlimited Access 1 Month All Gift $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.