Learn English easily with games.
The basics of English is to learn the alphabet.
You can learn Hiragana with nature by playing a simple game that only selects the displayed hiragana [A - Z] from 25 panels.
How to play
· The hiragana displayed in the upper left becomes the hiragana to tap the current situation.
· Tap the displayed hiragana from the panel.
· It is a game where you compete for time to tap the panel up to you.
· The time to tap is the score.
· If you tap the wrong panel, time will increase with penalty.
■ Game screen display
The time it took to clear is displayed.
· Upper left panel
Please tap the same panel as the displayed hiragana from the bottom and tap.
· Lower panel
Since hiragana is displayed, please tap the corresponding hiragana panel.
Tap on the correct answer, it disappears, please erase all.
■ Game level
The panel lined up in random of [A - Z], I tap the panel to [A - Z] of order.
The panel lined up in order of random [A - Z], I will tap from side-by-side panel randomly [A - Z].
The panel lined up in random of [A - Z], I will tap from side-by-side panel randomly [A - Z].
I's Free, so try.
· Learn the basics of English by using new functions.
· Improved stability and improved performance.
Ratings and Reviews
World score doesn't work
N comes after M in the Roman alphabet.
- TAKAHIRO AYA
- 31.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Basque, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Lean Art Cast
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.