AccelaStudy is the award-winning language education software for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad that helps you understand and pronounce words in the shortest possible time. Learn new words quickly, easily, and permanently with AccelaStudy.
If you like Learn Greek FREE by AccelaStudy, learn even more by purchasing Learn Greek - AccelaStudy.
Join over 6,000,000 people worldwide who have used AccelaStudy to master a language. Perfect for students, travelers, executives, and anyone who wants to quickly increase their fluency.
AccelaStudy is even more powerful in the cloud! With a free AccelaStudy Cloud account you can:
• Sync all of your study sets and progress to all of your devices.
• Add new devices at any time. Install AccelaStudy on your new device, sign into your AccelaStudy Cloud account, and your data will automatically be restored to that new device!
• Study online or offline. AccelaStudy syncs immediately while online and any offline data is synced automatically when you go online again.
• Share AccelaStudy with family members and classmates. Signing out of AccelaStudy allows another user to sign in with their account while preserving all data in the cloud.
• PRONOUNCE each word perfectly after listening to NATIVE SPEAKER audio for all words.
• Fully functional version of AccelaStudy with a useful subset of its 2,100 professional translations
• SPACED REPETITION feature helps you quickly memorize new words
• Automatic STATISTICS help you track your learning progress
• Searchable DICTIONARY of all vocabulary
• Multiple Choice Quiz
• Audio Quiz
• Completely HANDS-FREE mode allows you to study vocabulary while driving or jogging
Please refrain from sending your bug reports or feature requests using the App Store. Instead, to ensure a direct response from us send them to email@example.com. You can also tweet us at http://twitter.com/renkaramedia. We’re always happy to help our users and receive their comments!
- Minor improvements for iOS12.
- Display optimizations for new iOS devices.
Ratings and Reviews
It's pretty good.
This is a great app. For everyone out there who says they hate it, this is the FREE version. And it's called Greek ESSENTIALS. Not, "Learn How to Ask Where the Nearest Salon Is in Greek". If you wanted something like that, get the full paid version or Rosetta Stone. The one thing that I didn't like was that it didn't tell me how to say "yes" or "no", even though I already knew them.
Modern Hellenism VS Ancients
After learning & teaching Greek of the Koine Period (Alexander possibly until being under the Ottoman Empire), it is quite exasperating to me to hear the oral Greek vowels sounded to the corrupted pronunciation of the Modern.
History observations relate that things do change. However, when I am trying to learn parse, translate, & interpret The Christian Bible, penned in the Koine period, which Greek is simplified in form, varying from the most ancient Greek ~ quite attached to the Indian Sanskrit.
Without doubt, the biggest irritation is hearing your reader using a long "O" sound on omicrons. They should be always sounded as "o" as in "bOttOm," & not "o" as in "gO" or "LOW," or as in "BLOW."
In proper non-modern Greek, most of the long "O" sounds are rightly assigned to the Greek OMEGA, which looks much like our Latin W.
Really, I should not be evaluating the APP, since I use it very little, and the big Windows program I use is very expensive, AND THEIR GREEK AUDIBLE READER ALSO WRECKS THE KOINE PERIOD.
What is this?
I just now installed this, but can't figure out what the main menu is supposed to me. Just a hodge-podge of meaningless choices. I guess I'm expected to look through each of the options until I find one that's relevant or useful. I did that and still don't know what the options are supposed to be. There appear to be at least four options to look at flashcards, for example, but only one of those options is labeled flashcards. There's "Study," which is flashcards, or "Flashcards,".which is more flashcards, and "Spaced Repetition," whatever that's supposed to mean, which is more flashcards. Then ther's "Audio Afvance," whatever that's supposed to mean, which is more flashcards. Starts out largely with many-syllabled words without ever teaching the basics of pronunciation.
- Renkara Media Group, Inc.
- 20.1 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Renkara Media Group, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.