We are working hard to make FunEasyLearn app even better for learning languages. Here is what's new in this update:
- Our app is ready for iOS 10.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
- You can now see and review the wrong words at the end of the game.
- We've slightly redesigned some games in the app to make it easier for everyone to use the app.
- You can now hear the pronunciation of a phrase spoken normally and spoken slowly.
- We've added speech recognition for improving your pronunciation.
Ratings and Reviews
This is a wonderful application, offering a very pleasant way to learn. It is particularly useful for learning a language like Hindi, which uses a different script. You learn the Devanagari letters easily with this app. Highly recommended.
This app is so awesome! So many different ways to learn and so many categories. Not to mention how many native languages it will teach you from. So surprised it's free.
- Andrian Andronic
- 87.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 Fun Easy Learn, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Advanced Level $21.99
- Intermediate Level $11.99
- Remove all ads $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.