Learn 3,400 words in Italian with Wlingua:
- Beginning to intermediate/advanced vocabulary
- All vocabulary is sorted by subject and includes images
- All words are read by native speakers
- Simple, guided learning process
- 4 different kinds of exercises, provided at the ideal moments to maximise your learning
- Full progress reports
- No Internet connection required
- 400 words are unlocked when you download the application. The remaining words (3,000) can be unlocked through the application.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fantastic customizable app
Of all the Italian apps I tried this is by far my favorite! Not only are the pronunciations easy to hear but you can delete vocabulary you don’t need to learn (I am focusing on ones for travel)! I like now there is a mix of guessing words to having to spell it all out. It doesn’t make you say words but I never found those recordings helpful so that’s fine w me. Plus it’s not that expensive to unlock everything.
The best app for vocabulary learning
Despite its simplicity, this app is the best for vocabulary learning: the sound is clear ( no bot, but actual people ), the speciation of words is spot on, allowing the student to truly memorise the words. It’s a must
Lots of words
I’m only using the free version so far. It’s challenging. I feel like I’m learning a lot. If it’s still going well when I finish, I’ll buy the full version.
The developer, WLINGUA SOCIEDAD LIMITADA, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.