Start SPEAKING Japanese FAST with the world's top-selling language learning app! Learning Methodology Based on Animation, Cartoon Scripts, Sentence Games and More
LEARN JAPANESE WITH THE # 1 APP FOR LANGUAGE LEARNING ON ITUNES
Top-Selling Japanese course in US, UK, Italy, Spain, France, Germany, Brazil, China, Russia, etc.
Research-based methodology developed in collaboration with the most prestigious institution for language teachers and professionals: The American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages – ACTFL
- INNOVATIVE METHODOLOGY: Developed in collaboration with ACTFL - The American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages, which is the largest and most respected association for language teachers and professionals. ACTFL's guidelines are followed by all major universities in the USA.
- COMMUNICATION SKILLS: Learn to communicate effectively from LESSON 1! Hello-Hello offers 30 conversational lessons based on real life situations rather then a collection of out-of-context words and phrases. Dialogues are presented and then broken down into sentence by sentence where you can practice pronunciation and writing skills
- VOCABULARY BUILDING: Practice vocabulary with hundreds of fun and interactive Flashcards plus our innovative Build Your Vocabulary exercise where you can practice alternate words and phrases from within the dialogues
- NOTES: Save your own notes from within the lessons to review later!
- LEARN ANYTIME, ANYWHERE: No Internet required! All the content is stored in the app so that you have great responsiveness when you are ready to learn a language. You do not need to be connected to Wi-Fi or 3G networks to run the app.
- BEAUTIFUL INTERFACE: user friendly interface with beautifully designed graphics
- CONTACT US: We are constantly trying to improve the app and take feedback from our users very seriously. The app has a “Contact Us” icon so that you can contact us easily, so please do not hesitate and send us an email if you have any questions, comments, complaints or suggestions.
-- Try before you buy You can check out our content for free first and buy the rest later if you like it.
Make sure to also check Hello-Hello Kids, our language learning app for children!
Hello-Hello is an innovative language learning company that offers state-of-the-art online and mobile courses. Hello-Hello.com’s website couples social networking with language learning which allows users to interact with native speakers around the world. Hello-Hello’s iPad apps are among the top language learning apps on the iPad.
Our conversational courses were developed in collaboration with The American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages (ACTFL), which is the largest association of teachers and administrators of all languages at all levels, serving more than 12,000 educators. For more information, please visit their website at www.actfl.org.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Optimized for iOS 11.0
Ratings and Reviews
Nice flashcard feature
The flashcard feature of this app is free and I found it very interesting and helpful for language learning. Thats why I bought this app for learning its lessons and I again found those really really great.
I'm used to different learning technique. So, I'm not sure if this is right for me but it is good.
It's a good app.
Easy to understand, good voice banks,
and nice layout.
The developer, Hello-Hello, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Hello-Hello LLC
- 215.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Hello-Hello LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Complete Course $19.99
- Lesson 2 $1.99
- Lesson 3 $1.99
- Lesson 5 $1.99
- Lesson 4 $1.99
- Lesson 6 $1.99
- Lesson 24 $1.99
- Lesson 7 $1.99
- Lesson 9 $1.99
- Lesson 11 $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.