Learn Japanese with TicTic.
TicTic is the main character of an interactive picture book. TicTic is entertaining for all ages.
• Interactive picture book with audio.
• More than 400 illustrated words.
• Lots of funny animations.
• Learn vocabulary, Hiragana, Katakana and Kanji.
• My Photo Album: create and add your own content.
• 24 categories: Hiragana, Katakana, Colors, Shapes, Numbers, Body, Clothes, Animals, Farm, House, Park, Beach, Food, etc...
• Universal app: works with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
• Free to try.
This new version includes minor improvements and corrections.
Ratings and Reviews
I love this game it's so cute
Cute, but some errors
Very cute app. My almost 2 year old likes to click on Tic Tic and make her giggle or wave. I would just recommend the app makers double check the words- I have already seen some errors (鼻 is written for flower- same sound, but wrong kanji). I'm kind of bummed I paid $3 for all the words when there are errors! Needs to be fixed. I'd recommend the free version though...
I could learn more from a cow
Do not get
- Tinoon Eirl
- 117.5 MB
Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Tinoon EIRL 2012
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock all content $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.