Annyeong ® is the award-winning app that makes learning Korean simple and fun! Quickly learn essential vocabulary, phrases, and grammar concepts.
Designed especially for students and tourists as well as business and medical professionals.
Vocabulary and Phrases
• Contains 36 lessons based on REAL LIFE situations including flight and hotel reservations, dining out, shopping, exploring and meeting new friends.
• Includes more than 2000 VOCABULARY words and phrases for both beginner and advanced learners.
• Play while learning with Hangman and Concentration games.
• Learn to PRONOUNCE correctly with high-quality audio by NATIVE SPEAKERS.
• Complete alphabet course
• Multiple-choice quiz ADAPTS to your skill level.
• Memorize words quickly with our DYNAMIC QUIZZING algorithm.
• Track LESSON PROGRESS across devices with iCloud syncing.
Please note that premium lessons within the app are available with a subscription.
The options for a subscription are:
Monthly subscription for $US2.99 (or the equivalent in local currency), and
Annual subscription for $US9.99 (or the equivalent in local currency).
Subscriptions automatically renew, unless auto-renew is turned off in your iTunes App Store preference at least 24-hours before the beginning of the next payment cycle. Upon cancellation of your subscription, access to the premium lessons will terminate at the end of the current payment cycle.
Terms and Conditions - https://pollylingu.al/ko/en/terms_and_conditions
Bug fixes and stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
This app is great.I love it.
Very good for beginners.
I love how this app teaches the break down of Korean words. This is the best app I have found yet. This app has games for practice, and this app also quizzes you. If you want to learn more about Korean, this is the app for you. This app also has some Chinese, but I haven't really checked it out yet.
this is gr8!!
ok first of all, im not getting paid to rate this app well. it actually is very well. its helping me learn the korean alphabet as well as words and how to pronounce them. some things you have to purchase with real money to unlock, but you do get the basic information such as vowels, consonants, etc for free. you actually get a lot of useful things for free with this app.
- Adam Williams
- 86.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Pangaea Learning
- In-App Purchases
- Pangaea Passport $2.99
- Pangaea Passport $9.99
- Pangaea Passport - All Language $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.