Learn Languages With Amy helps toddlers and preschoolers increase their vocabulary through play in 6 languages: English, Spanish, Polish, German, Dutch and Esperanto.
• 32 appealing themes like farm, numbers, alphabet, school and body.
• Test the listening and reading skills of your child.
• For children 2 to 7 years.
Three themes free to use. A subscription is required to use all features.
How does Learn Languages With Amy help your kids?
• Learn and play: challenging games (slideshow, concentration, puzzle, and quiz).
• Thematic learning: words are grouped by theme which fits well with the lessons of pre-schools and pre-kindergartens.
• Good looking, high-quality graphics designed by professionals.
• Words are spoken by a voice over professional with a friendly female voice.
• Teaches pronunciation and spelling.
• Helps children learn new words they do not know yet (expanding your child's vocabulary).
• Track the progress of vocabulary development through detailed reports.
Listening and reading skills of children are measured by the app, and can be viewed by parents and supervisors. The results can be viewed for a limited time only. With a subscription you can view the results of the last two weeks and you can filter by themes and skill.
Learn Languages With Amy offers several fun and interactive preschool games that teach kids in the following areas:
NUMBERS: learning the basics of the 123s is vital for toddlers and preschool aged kids and will help later with kindergarten math.
FARM: match cute animals from ducks to cows and learn how these words look, sound, and how to write and pronounce them correctly before kindergarten.
CLOTHING: what do we put on today and how do you pronounce that in English?
COLORS: your child will learn the most common colors as easy as 123.
TRANSPORTATION: see and learn the different means of transportation on the road, in the water or in the sky!
SHAPES: your preschooler will get to know the basic shapes by learning cute and colorful rectangles, circles, triangles, etc.
PLAYGROUND: learn how to pronounce and write the equipment of the playground in English.
FOOD & DRINKS: learn how to pronounce and write the names of different food and drink items from around the world and tell everyone about them!
ZOO: look at the zoo animals and learn how they are written and pronounced in English.
HOME: apart from learning the basic shapes of everyday home appliances, your preschooler will hear the names along with their pronunciations.
BODY: become familiar with the basic human body parts while learning how to pronounce them in English.
MUSIC: your child will learn how to pronounce instrument names, and the sound they make.
SPORTS: learn about sports such as soccer, tennis, volleyball, etc. in English.
And 19 more themes!
The following themes are available for free: Food & drinks, Zoo, and Body. Remaining themes are available with a subscription.
Availability of themes per language:
Dutch: 32 themes
English: 24 themes
Esperanto: 13 themes
German: 24 themes
Polish: 13 themes
Spanish: 13 themes
Check details of available themes for your language on our website https://www.teachkidslanguages.com.
New features and themes become available regularly.
The app is successfully used by many preschools and kindergartens to significantly increase the vocabulary of young children.
Teachkidslanguages.com makes language learning for kids more effective, easier and more fun!
Do you have questions or feedback? We love to hear from you! Please contact us at email@example.com
Visit us! https://www.teachkidslanguages.com
Like us on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/TeachKidsLanguages
Follow us! https://twitter.com/TeachKidsLang
Like us? If yes, please give us a review!
• New theme for Dutch language learners: City
Like our game? Support us and write a review! Thanks!
Ratings and Reviews
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Squins IT Solutions BV
- 131 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Dutch, Esperanto, German, Polish, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 0–5
- © 2022 Teachkidslanguages.com
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly subscription $2.99
- Half-yearly subscription $14.49
- Yearly subscription $26.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.