Since September 2021, Ling has been featured by the Apple Store as one of the great apps for education.
Learn Languages from Master Ling in 10 minutes a day!
DOWNLOAD FREE - LEARN WITH GAMES - SPEAK WITH NATIVE SPEAKERS
"The best free app for language learning
1. You can learn your desired language without in-app purchases.
2. Super effective interface for learning with many different formats for questions.
3. Great pace of learning with good vocabulary and grammar content."
- Kirsch Ruck
Our free Languages learning app is designed to make learning Languages as easy and as fun as possible! Using a variety of mini-games and interactive learning techniques, you’ll be able to immerse yourself in many languages using just your smartphone!
Whether you’re a complete beginner and don’t know any Languages words and you want to learn the basics of the language, or you’re already pretty fluent and want to learn advanced or brush up on your knowledge – Ling has you covered!
OUR LANGUAGES TEACHING MINI GAMES…
- Word quizzes
- Chatbot to practice conversation
- Speaking to improve your pronunciation
- Writing practice using your finger and smartphone screen
- Review what you have learned
- Dialogue: Practical conversation in real life
- Match pictures with the corresponding word
- Sort sentences into the correct order
- Complete the unfinished sentence
… And much, much more!
With so many different mini-games, challenges, quizzes and puzzles to teach you many languages, you’ll have hours of fun learning a new language. It may not feel like learning at all!
LING – HIGHLIGHTS
- User-friendly interface is easy to navigate
- Individual courses covering different aspects of the language
- Courses for all fluency levels, from absolute beginner to very advanced
- Mini-games, flashcards, challenges and interactive games to help you learn much faster
- Learn Languages using an app that was made by the natives
- Assess yourself on speaking and pronunciation
- Learn useful Languages grammar (Serbian,Tagalog, Japanese, Cantonese, Khmer, Slovak, Chinese, Thai, Korean, German, Malay) while playing fun games
- Learn how to write the languages alphabets
- Learn how to speak about a variety of different topics
Ling is available for 60+ different languages:
A - Arabic, Afrikaans, Albanian
B - Bengali, Bulgarian, Bosnian
C - Chinese, Czech, Croatian
D - Dutch, Danish
E - English, Estonian
F - French, Farsi (Persian), Finnish
G - German, Greek, Georgian
H - Hindi, Hungarian, Hebrew
I - Italian, Irish, Indonesian
J - Japanese
K - Khmer, Korean, Kannada
L - Lithuanian, Latvian, Lao
M - Malay (Malaysian), Mongolian, Malayalam
N - Norwegian, Nepali
P - Portuguese, Punjabi
R - Russian, Romanian
S - Serbian, Slovak, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Slovenian
T - Tagalog (Filipino), Thai, Turkish, Telugu, Tamil
U - Urdu
V - Vietnamese
Learn Languages Master Pro
You want to take your language skills to the next level? Learn Languages Master Pro gives you access to 300 all languages lessons containing over 2000 words and 4000 sentences.
• Monthly subscription for $8.99
• Yearly subscription for $41.99
• Lifetime subscription for $109.99
Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, you will be charged through your iTunes Account. Manage subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
Support Email: email@example.com
Have you been waiting? Here is the latest update of the Ling app:
- User interface and user experience improvements
- Bug fixes
Found anything suspicious? Feel free to contact us directly here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have fun learning with Ling
Ratings and Reviews
It’s a good app....when it works
I’ve been using Ling for close to a month now and it’s easily my favorite language learning software. About 2 weeks ago I ran in to an issue with my app not working properly. Whenever I go through a lesson one of the questions will not load and I can’t finish the lesson. This has halted my learning experience completely. I have no way to track my progress or even finish a lesson properly. I’ve tried both apps, 2 different phones, 2 different iOS versions, and an iPad with all the same results. I even made a new account and got the same issue. I’ve worked with support but they haven’t been much help. So until the app is fixed I can’t do anything. The web version does not work either. I’m really holding out for Ling because I like it so much better than the others. But if I can’t use it I’ll have to look elsewhere.
Edit. I can’t blame the developer for something that’s happening only to my devices. So I raised my rating to reflect my experience when the app works for me.
Developer Response ,
Dear Nick, Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us and we are extremely sorry for the inconvenience. To help you with this, we would like to know your feedback in detail. Kindly write to us at email@example.com. We will help you at the earliest.We would really appreciate it if you could increase the rating for our effort.
Decent only because there are no other options
I paid for a subscription for the year because there are not many options for Cantonese language learning apps. I’m giving it three stars because the app is satisfactory given that there really isn’t a better option out there. However, the lessons are simplistic and repetitive. It is good for learning to recognize Cantonese words and training listening comprehension, but it is not good for learning how to speak or write your own sentences. The review mechanism also leaves a lot to be desired. I would like to be able to quiz myself on all past vocabulary but there is are no flash cards. Your options are to click through the vocab cards and cover the English with your thumb, or to do (what seems like) a randomly selected set of review exercises that are not comprehensive. The app is also littered with errors. I have submitted around 10 error reports in my first week of studying. Often the English answer is grammatically incorrect or the Cantonese audio is mismatched with the jyutping/characters. I already know some mandarin, so I can spot the errors pretty easily (and they do not inhibit my learning), but I’m don’t know if a complete beginner could do the same. In short, the app has potential but is very, very rough.
Developer Response ,
Hi stormpeteel465, thank you for your honest feedback.
Please allow us to have a review on our contents based on your suggestions.
The best language app! Far better than Duo
This app surpasses Duolingo in every way. Firstly, they offer a solid variety of languages. While Duo focuses on constantly expanding 5 European languages, this app has invested in dozens of Asian and European languages ! I am Bengali American, and came across this app because it was the only one offering Bengali. I was incredibly impressed by the quality of the Bengali course! The voice actors are actually from Bangladesh. The material is relevant. The accent is clear and authentic. I’m just blown away. I learned German with Duo, but sometimes I just need a vocab refresher. Yet Duo has no flash cards or quick refresher features. You have to go though a whole annoying lesson to review what you already learned. I tried German on this app, and it has the best refresher features. I’m blown away. Thank you to the developers for creating this gem.
Developer Response ,
Hello A.H.Octavius, thank you! Your comment helps us to make improvements for the app. We will keep improving the quality of the app. Do you have any question? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org! Thanks again, RJ
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- SIMYA LABS COMPANY LIMITED
- 104.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Simya Solutions Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Learn Language Pro Yearly 7 $48.99
- Monthly Language Learning Plan $10.99
- Ling Pro Yearly Subscription $54.99
- Lifetime Learning Package $109.99
- Learn Language Premium Yearly $34.99
- Learn Language Premium Yearly $48.99
- Ling Pro Lifetime Plan $149.99