Learn 3,400 words in Spanish with Wlingua:
- Beginning to intermediate/advanced vocabulary
- All vocabulary is sorted by subject and includes images
- Pronunciation in both Castilian and Latin American Spanish
- All words are read by native speakers
- Simple, guided learning process
- 4 different kinds of exercises, provided at the ideal moments to maximise your learning
- Full progress reports
- No Internet connection required
- 400 words are unlocked when you download the application. The remaining words (3,000) can be unlocked through the application.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
There are so may words and categories on this app, it's an awesome way to expand vocabulary and has oral pronunciation, spelling with article, and pictures for each term. I wish it were easier to navigate to different categories on the iPad- navigating on iPhone is much better. I also wish there were a way to practice existing words without adding new ones. Overall very satisfied, especially since it is free and you can do it at your own pace.
There are some doubles and some unnecessary words but overall it is a great app for learning a lot of words in Spanish. Not conversational but single words. I have purchased version. I bought it a couple years ago and still review my Spanish today. Fun to try and get a perfect score as if it is a game. I surprise myself all the time that I know what something is in Spanish.
Fantastic vocabulary app
This app is great for the memorization of single words. I like very much that this is native speakers and I’m able to distinguish between the subtle nuances of proper annunciation with the Castilian language versus more of the Latin American style of speaking Spanish here in the US. I use this app in conjunction with Learn Bots, Babbel, Duolingo, Memrise & occasionally my Rosetta Stone software. Might seem like over kill but I like to hear as many different dialects possible in order for the language to become easier to understand
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.