Verb Dojo, the fastest and easiest way to learn Spanish and French verb conjugations!
Learn in 5 simple steps:
• Select a verb and tense
• Study the conjugation
• Answer Multiple Choice Questions
• Type in the answers
• Review verbs after 24h, 10 days, 30 days and 60 days (spaced-repetition algorithm).
I care about your privacy: your data never leaves your phone or the iCloud/iTunes backups of your phone. None of your habits data is saved to a server (except iCloud's servers).
VERB DOJO PREMIUM FEATURES
- Unlimited verbs and languages
- Spaced-repetition review after 24h, 10, 30 and 60 days.
Premium is available as a one-time purchase or as a monthly or yearly auto-renewable subscription.
- The subscription auto-renews at the end of each term.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription.
Feel free to get in touch via the app if you have any feedback or suggestion, I read all your emails!
Hope you'll be fluent in no time!
• FRENCH: Added 30 new verbs. The app now contains the 50 most frequent French verbs. Will add 50 more very soon.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app for drilling French verbs
Great app for drilling in those words. It introduces you to the chart, familiarizes you to the conjugated forms by presenting a multiple choice and then has you write it out. Very effective.
I wonder if there is an option for batch studying words though (and randomizing tenses). It’s kind of tedious to keep switching tenses on one word and then move one word to the next. Also, I noticed theres no passé composé tense despite there being passé simple. Passé composé is very very commonly used in both colloquial and written forms, while passé simple is strictly very literary and used to describe events far disconnected from the present (aka past historic). Please put in passé composé 😭🙏
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much!
Randomizing verbs is a great idea, I’ll think about how I could implement that.
About adding the tense “passé composé”: I actually do not add any verb that uses an auxiliary verb (avoir and être), because that’s all you need to study: just learn avoir and être at the indicative present, and then you are able to conjugate any verb at the passé composé, as long as you know the participe passé. If you don’t agree with this and think you would still like to have the passé composé in the app, I’d love to discuss it with you so please contact me by email via the app.
Fabulous app! Best ever!
This is the first Language app that truly helps the user improve! I am so excited that I found it.
If you are new to a language (I’m learning Spanish) or want to review tenses, this will put you light years ahead!
Also, if you have a question, the response from the creator of the app is almost immediate!
Bravo to the creator(s) of this app!
The newest update is amazing. The app was a little slow to load but contacting the developer, Kevin, produced speedy results. What a pleasure to use an app and be able to contact the creator who immediately moves to action. My Spanish conjugation ability has improved tenfold since using Verb Dojo! Enjoy!
It’s hard to believe but with each update Kevin makes this app get better and better! It is wonderful to have such a responsive creator! The new words create a new challenge. Being able to repeat the practice with words already studied was brilliant. Thank you!
Developer Response ,
Wow, I am so glad to read that. Thank you so much! Kevin
Flash cards for modern times
I am at the end of a course that I am taking in beginner’s Spanish and I find this app really useful.
Nice and simple.
You choose the verb, you choose the tense, you take a few multiple choices to check your memory of what you just saw, and then finally you get to type the answer which is the real proof of whether you have or haven’t learned.
- Kevin Quisquater
- 14.9 MB
Requires iOS 12 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Kevin Quisquater
- In-App Purchases
- Verb Dojo Premium Lifetime
- Verb Dojo Premium $19.99
- Verb Dojo Premium Monthly $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.