Nail the most common verbs on your Spanish quizzes and in everyday Spanish language. Drill yourself on Spanish verbs MORE EFFICIENTLY than with any other app on iTunes. Applying the latest in cognitive science, Brainscape repeats conjugations in the optimal pattern of repetition until you have truly internalized them.
Rather than creating frivolous games or distracting quizzes to try to make learning “fun,” Brainscape provides a scientifically optimized algorithm to repeat flashcards in just the right pattern for your brain’s maximum absorption, based on YOUR confidence. Brainscape makes sure that your study time is used as efficiently as possible, because – let’s face it – you are busy!
Learn Spanish Verbs includes:
• Over 2,200 total flashcards covering conjugations for the present, preterite, imperfect, present perfect, pluperfect, future, conditional, present subjunctive, and imperfect subjunctive tenses of the 246 most commonly-used verbs in Spanish
• English translations for each verb, carefully ordered from most fundamental to most complex in each tense
• A customized flashcard repetition algorithm that cuts your memorization time dramatically
• Convenient “browse” and “search” functions that allow you to easily find cards you want
• Ongoing feedback, statistics, and visualization tools to help you track your progress
The Brainscape team is made up of former executives from The Princeton Review and Kaplan, as well as cognitive scientists and language specialists formerly with Columbia and Yale. Our mission is to make learning easier and more convenient. Feel free to check out our website, and good luck studying!
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent App for Language Learning
This app is the best app I have found for learning Spanish vocabulary. The confidence based repetition is quite helpful. I have been using the app several days a week for a few months and have been very pleased with the results. Would highly recommend.
Good Flashcards Nothing More
The problem here is that for the price there should be more than well organized flashcards. They should at very least have a section where you yourself need to write the verb conjugated so you can practice more than saying it out loud. Also in Spain we use different words for these forms. Preterite is called indefinido here which is very confusing in this app. It's a good start but adding things to the app would make the 7$ price tag more realistic.
Great learning app!
Awesome app! I love the ability to "star" the verbs I have a tough time remembering. I can put in more effort on those. I do wish there was a way to add additional verbs. Yet truly the most used ones seem to be here.
- Bold Learning Solutions, Inc.
- 32.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Bold Learning Solutions Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- App Unlock $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.