Linguarena is a new way to learn languages and to improve your level.
With our intuitive, fun and addictive method, memorize words, phrases and sentences in no time.
5 to 10 minutes a day are enough to reach a fluent level in 2 to 4 months.
Give Linguarena Swahili a try, it's free !
2 lessons offered and 138 words, phrases and sentences to memorize with memorization tool based on spaced repetition system.
Texts of the Linguarena swahili have been written by a swahili teacher; audio pronunciations made by native swahili speakers.
No need for monthly subscription, download additional content and enjoy permanently !
These are the features in this app :
• Memorization tool based on SRS (spaced repetition system) to memorize 1416 words, phrases and useful sentences.
• 3 methods of memorization : with cards, writting and audio.
• 18 lessons, each containing :
- 2 warm ups sections that prepare for the dialogue
- An audio and written dialogue.
- 1 vocabulary section composed of two sub sections : vocabulary of the dialogue and thematic vocabulary.
- A cultural note to discover the swahili lifestyle.
• A lexicon with integrated search engine to easily find a word or phrase or sentence in swahili or in english.
• Statistics to track your progress
• The swahili alphabet.
This app is optimized for accessibility
You can enable VoiceOver and increase font size in your IPhone or IPad Settings and your app will automatically adapt its font size.
Remove link to bulgarian
Ratings and Reviews
Visited Kenya a few months ago and enjoyed it so much that my husband and I plan to do it again in two years. For some reason, I loved learning a little Swahili along the way and when back in America, decided to try to learn. There are no Swahili language classes in my area so am trying via app. I am using another app but it is visual only. It is a helpful app but this one is a winner for having the audio assist. I listen over and over to the pronunciation until I think I've got it (we'll see-ha). This app also offers more conversational situations, many practice exercises, and It has a few bugs, such as being off in the vocabulary section. Also, maybe I haven't found it yet, but I would like to see a section as to the language rules.
Better than most of the paid apps.
Gives you several ways of studying/memorizing and takes you way beyond the same old bare basics that others give you.
- samba kamara
- 96.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Linguarena 2015
- In-App Purchases
- Lessons 1 to 18 $13.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.