Start speaking a new language instantly. With uTalk Classic, learn the essential words and phrases you need to get talking, build confidence and make friends wherever you go.
Over 30 million people worldwide have used uTalk's award-winning method - developed over 25 years - to learn a new language. It's simple, fun, with immediate results… and now it has a shiny new look and improved games to make your learning even more rewarding.
uTalk Classic is:
• Motivating - enjoying something is the best way to stick at it. uTalk Classic's games are designed to be fun and addictive, so you actually want to keep learning.
• Authentic - we source native speakers and translators to bring you all the content in uTalk Classic, ensuring you're learning to speak just like a local.
• Smart - intelligent software knows what you're good at (and where you need more help), uniquely tailoring the games to your individual level.
• Perfect for pronunciation - record yourself as you practise speaking the language for yourself. You can do this as many times as you like to perfect your accent.
• Visual - our beautiful pictures link words with images to accelerate how your brain learns, using visual recall to help you remember your new language.
• Practical - uTalk Classic teaches you words and phrases you'll actually need with nine beginner topics: first words, food and drink, colours, numbers, parts of the body, telling the time, shopping, phrases and countries.
• Portable - use uTalk Classic offline anywhere in the world, with no risk of racking up any nasty roaming charges when you're abroad.
We've updated the app to make to make it work better for you - get the latest version for all available features.
• Bug Fixes
If you have any questions or feedback, we'd love to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
Finally an app that gives more than just basic script pronunciation. The resources for people wanting to learn Tibetan are very scarce, so I am very appreciative of this app. Yes, there are some basic conversational phrases absent, but I'm so happy that this app even exists in this format (a certain language learning company has ignored Tibetan) I'm willing to overlook that absence.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your 5* review of our Tibetan app many years ago and your supportive comments. We’re getting in touch now because we wanted to let you know about some exciting developments to our Tibetan language learning app. If you’re still interested in the language, please contact us at email@example.com Apologies if this communication is no longer relevant to you. Best wishes, Sarah
This is a great app for those wanting to learn a little Tibetan. This is the ONLY app or program that I know of to give you more than just the alphabet. I just hope they update it regularly with new words and phrases. Maybe even add the Tibetan alphabet.
This app is structured well mechanically, but is missing the most basic phrase information one would need to communicate with others. ' How are you? What is your name? My name is______, ' for instance, is not here: The game formatting is nicely done, but the most basic information is absent. It is too expensive for being so deficient.
Developer Response ,
Thank you of your feedback on our Tibetan app many years ago. We listened to the points you made and would like to share some exciting news about Tibetan with you. If you’re still interested in the language please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org Apologies if this is no longer relevant to you. Best wishes, Sarah
- EuroTalk Ltd
- 172.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2019 EuroTalk Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.