Perfect Pitch is your Pitch Perfector! Everyone can sing better with our Learn to Sing Training Program!
Perfect Pitch helps you Learn+Practice, Train+Track, Anytime+Anywhere!
Perfect Pitch's Pitch Perfector™ technology detects and display your singing pitch accuracy in real-time, you can easily tune and train to improve your singing.
1) Vocals - listen to any pitch and practice your accuracy in free style
2) Warm Up - basic to advanced levels of vocal exercises
3) Sing Songs - practice your singing performance and sing your heart out!
4) Training Program - 10 levels, 1000+ exercises to help build your musical sense and pitch accuracy
5) Records - keep tracks of your Singing Scores + Progress + Report Statistics
- Pitch Perfector™ Real-time Pitch Detection Technology
- Studio effects to enhance your singing performance
- Octave Control (Low - Normal - High)
- Sing-along songs from your iTunes music library and Apple Music
Membership Benefits includes:
- Training Program (10 levels, 50 lessons X 15 exercises)
- Daily Track Statistics (Progress + Scores + Report)
- Classroom Songs with Note Guidance to improve your singing in real time
- Extra free Warm-Up Exercises
Fixed MusicPlayer Bug
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not meeting its full potential
This is a great app and would be a lot better with the right support behind it. It’s inconsistent. For example I’ve purchased songs from Apple Music and then months later they disappeared from my library and were no longer available. I was disappointed that I couldn’t keep practicing those songs. It’s been a couple of years and there still aren’t too many song choices. There should be many more songs and they should be on the app already and not have to be purchased. I am a premium member and I don’t feel like I’m getting what I paid out of it. The song All of Me used to be available but now it says the track isn’t available in my country. I am in the United States. There’s no reason why it shouldn’t be available. I’m also confused there are two apps perfect pitch and sing sharp. I thought PerfectPitch was the updated app. I’ve also suggested many songs but none of my songs were added and I haven’t seen too many new ones added either. For what it has available it is great. Lately however I felt like the guide was off and not in rhythm with my voice.
Wish They had let us know there was no lyrics for most of the songs in Apple Music
I realize that did a you know public laws and not all lyrics are available for songs but the amount of songs that lyrics are available for in the content with Apple Music subscription is ridiculously low down if I’d known that ahead of time I probably wouldn’t have gone ahead and I like the program but I wish there was at least something near the songs to let you know which ones have lyrics and which ones don’t want to switch over to Apple Music I think that would probably have him at least some sort of notification system would be more helpful
App is okay
I pay for this app so there’s that. I like the warmups that said, it needs work.
I have a 12.9” iPad Pro, so it’s not a slow device. The interface is really laggy - especially when doing the warmups, I have to hit any option multiple times to get it to register and even the it behaves very sluggishly. During each warmup, the app also freezes briefly repeatedly so it can register the notes sung accurately. Maybe it’s that it records everything with an optio to save. But this is also a waste of time. I much prefer having the option to select recording or not rather than have it try to record everything.
As far as the songs go. There is a limited selection of tunes for which there are actual notes. A bunch of songs that can be selected from your iTunes library are “not available in your region.”
Finally parts of the app show a lack of attention to detail. There is one exercise that has a huge silence at the end that you have to wait through. It has been there since I first used the app a couple of years ago, so hasn’t been updated.
The app update frequent is pretty slow.
Looking for other, better apps in the meantime.
- Learn-to-Sing Music Education & Karaoke Inc.
- 173.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Learn-to-Sing Music Education & Karaoke Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Year Membership $9.99
- 3 Months Membership $4.99
- Beginner Warm Ups Package $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.