Future proof yourself with real-world learning techniques to accelerate your growth and hack your career.
Drawing on the latest research in neuroscience and evidence-based learning, Learn2Learn is a practical guide to help you learn faster, smarter and deeper at work and in life.
Learn2Learn will help you to:
• Use mental models for critical thinking and problem-solving.
• Use brain-based techniques to improve your memory.
• Maximise your ability to focus and avoid distractions.
• Create stretch projects to learn more from experience.
• Fail fast and experiment for innovation and continuous improvement;
• Engage and learn from teams, mentors, and coaches;
• Develop habits and embed long-term behavioural change.
These topics and more are presented via short and engaging 'learning bites' which include:
• Animated video explainers for must-know concepts and techniques.
• Visually rich infographics to expand and embed the ideas.
• Recommended actions, which can be added to your personalised task list.
• Additional links for further research.
• A quick reference guide for just-in-time support.
• Optional reminders to schedule your learning.
“The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn. ”
- Alvin Toffler, Futurist
In our age of technology and digital disruption, being a powerful agile learner is no longer an optional extra.
Developed by Arun Pradhan, an award-winning learning professional with over 20 years of experience, Learn2Learn will help arm you with the super skill of learning.
Ratings and Reviews
Treasure trove of useful stuff
At first I was unsure about this app. Because I was curious I told myself to spend 25-20 minutes exploring before deciding on value. That is all it took for be to become blown away by the value of what is within it.
As an L&D professional continuous learning is critical for me. As an employer, it is critical for my employees to also have this skills. This app can help build those essential skills.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.