The LearnAutomation app provides an easy way to access our ever increasing library of learning content for test automation. Whether you’re a complete beginner or already doing it and just looking to improve, we have content for you.
Why navigate from site to site trying to find the help you’re looking for when you can find it all in one place, via the app on your iPhone or iPad. With over ten years of experience in test automation, my aim is to help you become better.
With LearnAutomation, you can expect to find the following:
- Code tutorials with easy to follow code samples
- Articles based on real world examples and experiences to help you learn
- Mini-series of popular automation technologies so you can learn what each of them are and how to use them
- Automation tips to help you overcome common automation challenges
- Advice on best practices in everything from coding to being a good tester
We’re always adding content and hope that you’ll always find something to help you. If there is something you’d like to see, you can always send suggestions via our contact page in the app to tell us what you’d like to see next.
Fixed in this release:
- 'Favourites' now correctly saved when closing the app and re-opening
- An issue with navigating to the latest article from the home page
- Some rows did not correctly display the favourite icon when making them a favourite
- Display 'Favourites only' setting is now saved when closing the app
- New articles and tutorials included
- New 'Resources' section including the PDF's to use when following the articles
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.