A leading learning disabilities journal is now available on your iPad and iPhone. Fresh from the newsstand, “Learning Disabilities: Research and Practice” brings you a stimulating, high-impact mixture of articles addressing the nature and characteristics of children and adults with learning disabilities, program development, assessment practices, and instruction. Enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience, and keep up to date with the most important developments in learning disabilities research even faster:
- Receive alerts when new issues are available (opt in)
- Download articles and issues for offline perusal
- Browse issues before you decide to download them
- Full screen figure and table viewer
- Links to compatible supporting information for articles (not available offline)
- Share article abstract and link via email
- Access your personal or institutional subscription to Learning Disabilities: Research and Practice on your iPad (institutional subscribers require “roaming access” setup on Wiley Online Library)
- No subscription? Abstracts are freely available and some full content, plus a free sample issue, is included.
Because learning disabilities is a multidisciplinary field of study, Learning Disabilities Research & Practice (LDRP) publishes articles addressing the nature and characteristics of children and adults with learning disabilities, program development, assessment practices, and instruction. In so doing, LDRP provides valuable information to professionals involved in a variety of different disciplines including special education, school psychology, counseling, reading, and medicine. Two separate sections–research and practice–are distinguished with respect to content and manuscript style.
CURRENT SUBSCRIBERS to Learning Disabilities Research & Practice can “pair” their device with their personal or institutional subscription to enjoy full access in this iPad edition.
SUBSCRIBE IN THE APP: Annual Subscriptions (4 issues) for the iPad-only edition are available for $99.99 (US) per year. Payment is charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. Learning Disabilities Research & Practice subscriptions automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of your subscription period for $99.99 (US) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. To turn off auto-renew, go to your iTunes account settings after purchase. Note that subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the term of the subscription, but you can still turn off auto-renew to prevent automatic renewal of your subscription. Note that any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchases a subscription.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Ratings and Reviews
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- 28.2 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 6.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Learning Disabilities Research & Practice (mobile only) $99.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.