Test and refresh your knowledge of the common drug categories including prescription and over-the-counter drugs that are used to treat symptoms and diseases of the various body systems.
It contains a database of over 100 questions put together from resources on the Learning Nurse Resources Network website.
The questions will help you review and test your knowledge. The app contains both true/false questions and multiple choice. It's great as practice app that you can use to test what you have learned or also as a refresher that you want to use as you prepare for or just before taking an exam.
You can choose to answer 25, 50 or 100 questions. The questions will be randomized so that each time you take the quiz (for example 25 questions) you will get a different set of questions. At the end of the quiz, you will be shown the total number you got correct and your percentage score.
• Offers the ideal test format.
• The unique quiz features traditional multiple choice and True / False questions – proven to be a great way to test knowledge.
• It’s an excellent and quick resource that helps you as you prepare for your exam
• No internet access required
• Excellent way to review what you have learned and test your self
• Shows your score at the end of each quiz
• Choose the number of questions you would like to take
• Questions randomized each time
• App is very intuitive an needs minimal input
• Intuitive and beautiful interface
• When you get a question wrong – you are immediately told the correct answer.
• Easy to use and efficient
• Great quick resource for students
Try this Quiz App today and you’ll be glad you did!
Better display and functionality: This version includes a new and improved interface. The option buttons are now listed horizontally and flexible (better adjusting to the size of the answer option text).
There is a review/feedback section at the end of the quiz where you can scroll through your quiz attempt, reviewing one question response at a time. This allows you to see your response and the correct answer. This is ideal for learning.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This quiz gets you to know more and prescribed and OTC drugs. Perfectly suit to medical science students. The app interface needs more work though.
A real gem for both nurses and doctors. A great drug classification reviewing source in form of quiz for just $2. Huge database that covers almost every common drugs. So worth the price!
- Information Technology And Resource Development LLC
- 50.2 MB
Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Information Technology And Resource Development LLC 2017,
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.