All pre-school subjects in one app! Boost your child’s all-around development while they have fun.
56 learning games have been carefully designed by our early childhood educators and cover 12 necessary skills:
• Learning letters and how to write them
• Mastering numbers and math
• Building logic and cognitive reasoning skills
• Sharpening memory and attention
• Boosting creativity and imagination
• Learning shapes and colors
Start your 7-day free trial of Funny Food World now!
LEARNING GAME SUBJECTS
• LEARNING LETTERS:Fun games for children that help them learn the alphabet in an easy and effective way.
• WRITING LETTERS:Games that develop fine motor skills, prepare your child’s hand for writing and teach them how to write capital letters.
• MATCHING LETTERS AND OBJECTS:These games improve language, concentration and memory.
• NUMBERS:Develop attention span and the ability to remember numbers.
• ELEMENTARY COUNTING: These games introduce numbers from 1 to 5 and teach basic math.
• COUNTING TO 10: Games that teach children how to write numbers and to count to 10 and which build familiarity with ordinal numbers.
• MATH ACTIVITIES: Learning simple addition, subtraction, comparison and fractions.
• COMPARISON: These games introduce concepts of "greater than or less than", counting and basic arithmetic for children.
• SHAPES and SIZES: Fun educational games that introduce geometric shapes and sizes.
• COLORS: Games for toddlers that introduce different colors and develop attentiveness.
• LOGIC: Games that introduce the concepts of consistency and continuity.
• SORTING: Fun games that develop attentiveness and organizational skills.
• MATCHING: Games for kids that develop memory and attentiveness.
• PUZZLES: Fun puzzle games that develop creative thinking and imagination.
• SILHOUETTES and CONTOURS: Learning games that develop creativity and cognitive reasoning.
• FIND and TAP: Fun games that develop attentiveness.
• CREATIVITY: These games develop creativity and imagination. The voice-over hints help perform the example tasks.
• Access to the full learning curriculum on your iPad or iPhone
• Trusted by teachers and designed by early-learning education experts
• 56 learning games, 600+ individual learning activities
• 12 necessary skills for preschool
• Fun and colorful artwork, bright and enjoyable animation
• Accelerates children’s development of early literacy and math skills
• Covers reading, math, logic & reasoning, attention and art
• Hundreds of puzzles, games, and animations
• Great for studying at home and learning on the go
• 100% safe and kid-friendly environment without third-party advertising
• No need for internet access
You can get access to over 56 educational games after subscription. New added topics and games will be automatically available for all subscribers.
You can have a free trial period or can decide to subscribe right after download. After your free trial, your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. We provide different subscription options for your convenience: monthly and annual subscription.
If you change your mind at any point, cancellation is easy through your iTunes settings.
● Payment for subscriptions will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
● Your Subscription automatically renews unless you turned off auto-renewal at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
● You will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
● You can cancel your subscription anytime through your Account Settings without any cancellation fee.
● You can use your subscription on any device registered with your Apple ID.
● If you need help, have questions or just want to say “hi!”,get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ho-ho-ho! Season’s Greetings! We have a special gift for you to make it a December to remember!
Count down the holiday season with the Coloring Book Advent Calendar. Kids will love unpacking the 24 daily surprises! Oh, and if draw the 24 Christmas pictures, you'll get a super bonus at the end! Don't forget that all your drawings come to life!
Got any ideas on how to make the app even better? We would be happy to hear from you at email@example.com. Think that we've done a great job? Rate us in the store!
Ratings and Reviews
Updated: app works again, and I decided to subscribe
Update: the app devs responded and their instructions fixed my app. Awesome! Annnnnd, after much consideration I decided to subscribe for the $29/yr. That’s not a bad price for all the content you get. The games are fun and educational. My kids love it so much.
This app used to be so great! Then, they made it where you can subscribe. I would definitely pay a flat fee for all the games. Or even just to make the pop-up to subscribe go away. But I’m not going to pay monthly for toddler games. It does still has some free options, but now it asks you if you want to subscribe every three seconds. And my toddler is constantly trying to go to games that are locked, which just makes it ask you again. Also, for the last two weeks I can’t even access the app for my kids because I won’t get past the title screen. If it weren’t for these things and it was just about the games available in the app, I would definitely be giving it five stars.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for changing the review. So, if you like this app, please consider giving us a 5-star rating :) Wish you all the best!
Not that much free..
It’s not that free and you should add like coins to unlock those and by playing starter games you get coins but other than that my baby sister ONLY likes the ending part of Cake for Mommy and I’m kinda getting tired of it and it’s really annoying so maybe add crazy animations like in the ending part of Cake for Mommy and maybe make a couple more free things and games for different ages because she’s having a lot of trouble with the decorations part of Cake for Mommy and it’s really annoying she only taps on it so make it so when you tap it then it goes straight onto the cake? Idk or just make it so it’s no sound when you tap on it or when you drag it to the wrong place and maybe add like badges to get coins and make ads to get free coins too? But only a certain amount of times a day so you don’t spam ads maybe add like gadgets or something like that to collect and maybe add so you can build a house to make coins like a factory and also maybe make it so that you can mute the music every time she plays this I get the worst headache and it’s so expensive and again really annoying and doesn’t really teach your kid anything if they are younger I expected it to be about veggies too...it’s about shapes cakes and cookies..is this trying to teach kids how to bake? I don’t recommend I’m not saying uninstall it or anything but it’s like not really teaching her anything so sorry but I don’t really recommend it it’s all just annoying and frustrating...sorry.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the detailed comment. We will definitely pass your wish on to the development team.
I love this game even those for two year old and I’m a seven-year-old but this game is Basilio yo
This game is the best it’s the best of the best of the best of the best the best of the Of the best of the best of the best of the best of the best and it’s just for from one-year-old to five rolls but guess what I miss seven-year-old and I love this game especially the cake part because on Mother’s Day always show my mom the cake and she always loved it and it teach my little sister so many learning is fun for her it’s learning fun she loves it and she plays it with her friends and I played with her and her friends just thank you for making this game it’s the best like I don’t know who we are names are I’m sorry I’m trying to say that I don’t know who you guys names are but blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah name you guys make the best game I can’t even play it right but I learned every day how to play it right even my mom plays it thank you
Developer Response ,
A million thanks! That’s very kind of you!
It was a real pleasure for us to do this app and work for you and your family!🥰💕💕💕💕💕
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- ERUDITO PLUS SP Z O O
- 308 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Catalan, Danish, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 0–5
- © ERUDITO PLUS
- In-App Purchases
- FREE TRIAL! $7.99
- FREE TRIAL! $49.99
- Monthly $7.99
- ALL learning games for kids $4.99
- ALL learning games for kids & toddlers $3.99
- ALL learning games for kids $6.99
- ALL learning games for kids $7.99
- Level 2: parts & whole, matching, sizes $1.99
- Level 3: colors, puzzels, find & tap $1.99
- Annual $49.99