====The best way to learn ABCs! Build a solid foundation for your child’s future school success with these simple fun ABC puzzles. ABC Puzzles are the perfect gentle introduction to LETTER NAMES, SHAPES, and SPELLING.====
Learning ABCs has never been simpler! In this fun educational puzzle game, toddlers and preschoolers learn to recognize letter names, build familiarity with shapes of uppercase and lowercase letters, associate each letter with a variety of objects whose name begins with that letter, and spell basic words. By acquiring familiarity with letter names and shapes in this way, children develop a solid foundation for success on their early reading journey.
Recommended age range: 2-4 years.
Let your children explore the shapes and names of letters with this new fun app developed by an award-winning educational publisher, 22learn, the creator of the best-selling Abby Basic Skills app.
VARIETY OF FUN LEARNING INTERACTIONS
* 5 simple games for each letter (letter puzzle mode) and one game for spelling (word puzzle mode) provide a variety of learning interactions that children enjoy.
* For example, children love to pop balloons with a letter they are learning – as they progress in the game, the weather changes in the background and reveals a beautiful rainbow once children master the letter!
* In the letter puzzle mode, children 1) drag uppercase and lowercase letters to their matching shades, 2) associate the letters with pictures of words whose name begins with those letters, 3) tap on fun letter balloons to hear letter names as they pop the balloons, and 4) compose shapes of each individual letter.
* In the word puzzle mode, children match letters with their shapes to spell a word.
BUILD FOR INDEPENDENT EXPLORATION
* ABC Puzzles is designed from the ground up to enable young children’s independent play and foster their sense of competence as they independently navigate the game environment to select which letters or words they wish to practice.
* All the items to be moved are large enough to be easily grasped by children’s fingers.
* No complicated menus have to be accessed by a child in order to play the game on his or her own.
POSITIVE, ENCOURAGING ENVIRONMENT
* Only positive reinforcement is provided to engage children.
* Full of colorful illustrations that children love.
ABC Puzzles feature a beautiful, bright, colorful design and simple interface that children love. We hope your children enjoy this gentle introduction to the world of letters the same way that our little beta-testers did!
Alphabet Puzzle — The best way to learn ABCs! Great for toddlers (age 2+).
* HUGE UPDATE — 5 NEW GAMES ADDED!
* We added new games, puzzles, and an engaging balloon-popping game!
* ABC Puzzles are the perfect gentle introduction to LETTER NAMES, SHAPES, and SPELLING.
* Completely new interface – redesigned by educational specialists to make the app perfect for independent play.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app for my daughter!
I got this app for my 3-year-old daughter to play with. My preschool closed and so I went on a search for some educational apps to buy so that she can play and learn while I’m working from home. She seems to play with this app more than the others. I think these puzzles and games are a fun way for her to get to know all the letters and a bunch of new words. She now seems to love grabbing her magnetic letters and creating the same words she learned from this app on our refrigerator. With pretty great accuracy! Definitely helps me multitask raising her and trying to still be productive while working from home. Worth it for me and I already have plans for another app when she inevitably gets bored with this one (which she always does, I suspect she might have ADHD, but that is another story).
Why are we so petty.
I just wanted to say I am going to purchase this app to satisfy my child with a little thing that she likes and has a fun time learning with. I don’t appreciate the two or so letters that you have open for the children to play with before they grow frustrated with being blocked by messages they don’t understand. The way I feel bullied into still getting this because you have to pay to get to the next letter. I’m just saying that you should let the kids get a chance to get to more of the stuff that you have to offer for fun and learning before the parents have to get the $$. The two stars are in my opinion the best way to explain. I just had to get that off my chest, otherwise I’m happy with the app because my two year old enjoys playing with this one a lot.
OLD FASHION HUSTLE!!!!
They only give the first 2 letters for free. After letter A they ask you, the parent, to rate the app to continue for free. After letter B was over a pop up shows up saying you have to pay 2.99 in order to unlock the rest of the letters. This is intentional. They know that the ratings will be good if you only rate it after the first free letter not knowing what’s next. Then once your child likes it a lot after the second letter they think you have no choice but to buy it...it’s for your kid right? Of course you’re going to give in! Not this momma! The app should just make it 2.99 from the beginning instead of hustling us parents into buying it. I don’t care if my children like it. I won’t give my money to an app that pressures me into paying. That’s so wrong. Really p***ed me off!
- CFC s.r.o.
- 91.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © CFC s.r.o. & 22learn.com
- In-App Purchases
- All Games Unlocked $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.