This app helps you review and revise Nursing or Medical competencies with regard to Human Diseases.
It contains a database of 600 questions to help you review and test your knowledge of the names, definitions, and symptoms of common diseases. This will help you master definitions, terminology, and meanings
The questions were put together using materials from the Learning Nurse Resources Network website. The Learning Nurse Resources Network is about informal nurse learning, continuing education, and professional development. This Learning Nurse website provides an independent, and safe resource for ALL levels of nurses to assess, maintain and enhance their professional competence. The learning resources herein are suitable for nursing students, nursing assistants/aides, licensed practical nurses (LPN), registered nurses (RN), and registered psychiatric nurses (RPN), as well as nurse educators, trainers, and instructors.
It’s a great review app for anyone studying for an exam on Human Diseases.
The questions will help you review and test your knowledge. The app contains both true/false questions and multiple choice. It's great as practice app that you can use to test what you have learned or also as a refresher that you want to use as you prepare for or just before taking an exam.
You can choose to answer 25, 50 or 100 questions. The questions will be randomized so that each time you take the quiz (for example 25 questions) you will get a different set of questions. At the end of the quiz, you will be shown the total number you got correct and your percentage score.
• Offers the ideal test format.
• The unique quiz features traditional multiple choice and True / False questions – proven to be a great way to test knowledge.
• It’s an excellent and quick resource that helps you as you prepare for your exam
• No internet access required
• Excellent way to review what you have learned and test your self
• Shows your score at the end of each quiz
• Choose the number of questions you would like to take
• Questions randomized each time
• App is very intuitive an needs minimal input
• Intuitive and beautiful interface
• When you get a question wrong – you are immediately told the correct answer.
• Easy to use and efficient
• Great quick resource for students
Try this Human Diseases Learning Quiz App today and you’ll be glad you did!
Better display and functionality: This version includes a new and improved interface. The option buttons are now listed horizontally and flexible (better adjusting to the size of the answer option text).
There is a review/feedback section at the end of the quiz where you can scroll through your quiz attempt, reviewing one question response at a time. This allows you to see your response and the correct answer. This is ideal for learning.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Worth every cent!
This app gives you great quizzes and later gives you the answers to all the questions after you take the quiz! To all those reading this review right now, you should really try this app!
Learning human diseases
God, this quiz app has everything about human diseases to learn, and you can take notes directly without opening another app. How cool is that!
NOT WORTH IT!
This app does not provide rationales for any right /wrong answers.
- Information Technology And Resource Development LLC
- 53.3 MB
Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Information Technology And Resource Development LLC, 2017
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.