This app was set up to share knowledge and help you test and verify your Orthopedics knowledge. It's a great way for you to revise and check what you have learned.
This Orthopedics Quiz app combines a number of our musculoskeletal system terminology and disorders quizzes. Test, review and refresh your knowledge of the terminology associated with the primary structures and functions of the musculoskeletal system, and related medical terms for musculoskeletal diseases, disorders, and treatments.
Refresh your knowledge about diseases and disorders of the musculoskeletal system, e.g., carpal tunnel syndrome, fractures, gout, osteoarthritis, osteomyelitis, and osteoporosis.
This is the ideal app for anyone who wants to learn or revise Orthopedics / the correction of deformities of bones or muscles.
The quiz also measures your knowledge of the foundational medical terms used when referring to Dermatology. Through this quiz, you will be able to review and measure your knowledge of Orthopedics.
You can choose to answer 25 or 50 or 100 questions. The questions will be randomized so that each time you take the quiz (for example 25 questions) you will get a different set of questions. At the end of the quiz, you will be shown the total number you got correct and your percentage score.
This app will be extremely useful for someone who wants to review what they have learned in class / their own study in preparation for an exam. It focuses on important concepts and terminology that have been known to be tricky and hard to remember or grasp. This is great for anyone studying Orthopedics in Nursing, Medicine or any related profession.
This review quiz app contains over 250 questions - multiple choice and true/false questions that cover the essential areas that you need to know. It’s great as a practice or revision app that you can use to test what you have learned. It is also ideal as a refresher that you want to use as you prepare for or just before taking an exam. It is also an excellent reference for people who want to test their advanced knowledge of Dermatology.
The questions have been carefully developed and improved through extensive use and feedback on the Learning Nurse website.
• Offers the ideal test format for both professionals and students.
• The unique quiz features traditional multiple choices – proven to be a great way to test knowledge.
• Quiz tests your knowledge of medical terminology covering over a hundred terms
• It’s an excellent and quick resource that helps you as you prepare for your exam
• No internet access required
• Excellent way to review what you have learned and test your self
• Shows your score at the end
• Choose the number of questions you would like to take
• Questions randomized each time
• App is very intuitive an needs minimal input
• Intuitive and beautiful interface
• When you get a question wrong – you are immediately told the correct answer.
• Easy to use and efficient
• Great quick resource for students
Try this unique Orthopedics quiz and you’ll be glad you did!
Better display and functionality: This version includes a new and improved interface. The option buttons are now listed horizontally and flexible (better adjusting to the size of the answer option text).
There is a review/feedback section at the end of the quiz where you can scroll through your quiz attempt, reviewing one question response at a time. This allows you to see your response and the correct answer. This is ideal for learning.
Ratings and Reviews
One of the best orthopedic quiz apps that have all the terminology from basic to advanced, lot of questions and I enjoy taking this over and over. I highly suggest this app to everyone involved in the field of musculoskeletal care
quiz is nice
However the user interface definitely needs to be remade. I appreciate your time & effort put in gathering such a huge number of the questions & answers but if you don't know how to design a good looking UI, hire someone to do that for you.
This app should've been called orthopedic knowledge for toddlers, as the questions it presents are extremely basic.
I would be surprised if it added and knowledge to anyone involved in musculoskeletal conditions care.
- Information Technology And Resource Development LLC
- 75.7 MB
Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Information Technology And Resource Development LLC, 2017
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.