"We <3 emoji!" -- Featured in THE DAILY LIST in 149 countries
"Great use of emojis for education! Very fun and easy to use :))" -- Learnji user on Product Hunt
LEARN + EMOJI = LEARNJI
Learnji+ is your vocabulary app that teaches you over 1300 everyday words with emojis! It includes 9 languages for you to discover!
• Tap words/emoji to show and hide its meaning (just like flash cards)
• Tap to hear audio/pronunciation!
• Shake device to shuffle words/emoji
• Works for English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese, Korean and Japanese vocabulary
• Swipe to compare languages to each other for next level learning
• Study population count of 376 countries
• Test your friends anytime sending text messages
• Learn words with emoji categorized into 31 categories
Learn words organized into these dictionary categories: "Useful", "Smileys and People", "Professions", "Emoji faces", "Gestures", "Day", "Night", "Time", "Old technology", "Related to phones", "Animals and Nature", "Holidays", "Travel and Places", "Africa", "North and South America", "Europe", "Asia and Oceania", "Activity", "Roger Federer", "Love", "Crime", "Numbers", "Food and Drink", "Breakfast", "Objects", "At the office", "Zodiac signs", "Symbols" and "Population".
If you are only interested in learning one specific language, then Learnji has the following apps for you:
• Learnji: English Vocabulary
• Learnji: French Vocabulary
• Learnji: German Vocabulary
• Learnji: Italian Vocabulary
• Learnji: Portuguese Vocabulary
• Learnji: Spanish Vocabulary
• Learnji: Chinese Vocabulary
• Learnji: Korean Vocabulary
• Learnji: Japanese Vocabulary
• Dyslexia special: increase legibility with a custom designed dyslexia font
Learnji is your ideal companion app to learn everyday words/verbs/adjectives/expressions quickly. It doesn't matter if you're learning in school, in a language course or even if you're already familiar learning with great other apps such as Duolingo, Mindsnacks, Babbel, Memrise and more.
You use emoji every day? You want to learn basic vocabulary in a foreign language? Learnji will teach you something fun each time you open the app up.
• Visit website https://twitter.com/learnjiapp
• Visit maker on Twitter https://twitter.com/s2imon
From the maker of Kaomotion for iMessage.
Minimum iOS version: 9
**Download Learnji now to practice basic vocabulary!**
Disclosures: Emoji One and wreath by VectorBakery from the Noun Project assets used for Screenshots and flag icons.
Version 2.7 brings the following changes:
* No more in-app purchase
* Fixes a nasty bug that made choosing languages faulty
* Fixes quite a few other minor issues
Ratings and Reviews
Intuitive and fun learning!
The app is great and original! Support is kind and attentive!
Live long and prosper, Learnji
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for the kind words :)
This app is muy caliente
The app makers made it really easy and fun to learn a bunch of new languages. Im gonna start learning on my baño breaks instead of checking twitter
Great vocabulary trainer
I'm really enjoying working on my German vocabulary with this charming app.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Simon Schmid
- 29.1 MB
- Requires iOS 12 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © copyright 2018 Simon Schmid
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock all Learnji features $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.