Accurately track your leased vehicle’s mileage with leasecrunch!
Our app helps to minimize the risk of overage charges and maximize your driving habits to ensure that you drive every last mile that you’re paying for.
Many who lease vehicles have little idea as to where they stand on mileage during the life of their lease. Unfortunately, reality hits the pocketbook hard when they go to turn in the vehicle at the end of the lease, only to find they’re over on miles and owe hundreds or thousands of dollars in overage fees. And for the more conservative drivers, no one wants to turn in their vehicle with thousands of miles less than they were allowed. Furthermore, those fastidious enough to keep a spreadsheet of their driving habits have to rely on writing mileage stats down and transferring them to a computer which can be a pain to manage.
Just punch in the lease terms and current mileage and you’ll have a comprehensive list of mileage averages, projections, and graphs to show where you stand in the life of your lease and where you can expect to be when the time comes to turn your vehicle in.
You can also update the mileage of your vehicle at any time to get an even more up-to-date look at your lease status.
• Easy to read interface
• Multiple Vehicle Profiles
• Detailed Information
• Line and Circle Graphs
• Works for either miles or kilometers
• Days and Percentage Into Lease Life
• Miles to Date (Current vs Allowed)
• Miles Over/Under to Date
• Average Miles Per Day (Actual vs Allowed)
• Average Miles Per Month (Actual vs Allowed)
• Projected Total Miles
• Projected Miles Over/Under
• Projected Overage Charges
**Note: Do not use leasecrunch while operating a vehicle.
The following bugs have been fixed:
- If only a single vehicle profile exists and has incomplete information, the app will no longer crash. Instead it will launch to the vehicle list screen.
- If a vehicle has no history, the app will no longer crash on the detail screen.
- Backing out of the 'Edit Mileage' screen without selecting 'Save' will now result in an error message rather than saving the entry.
Ratings and Reviews
This app has a really nice interface. My one complaint... The starting mileage field doesn’t seem to have any impact. My lease started at 41 miles... I put that in... and on day one, I’m already 6 miles over my mileage.
Noticed a small bug. I am under mileage but the allowed text tag is on my under mileage line instead of the higher allowed line.
Love this app
Not sure what I would do without this app. It has helped us keep up with the mileage on our lease vehicles and saved us from a few turn in surprises.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback, Chase!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.