*Available exclusively to LeaseHawk customers in the multifamily industry. Requires activation by LeaseHawk administrator.
LeaseHawk’s easy-to-use Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software helps multifamily professionals respond to leads and residents faster than ever. Our CRM keeps your leasing team on track to quickly respond to all inbound communications.
Ensure timely response by receiving notifications directly on your screen. The LeaseHawk CRM simplifies the lead conversion process by consolidating all leads into one easy to use central interface. Now, you can easily view where your leads are in the leasing process. Each lead is categorized by relationship (prospects, applicants and residents, etc.) so you can prioritize your follow-up.
- Send, Receive, Track and Log all inbound and outbound communication including emails, calls and texts
- Send quick and consistent responses via email templates
- Prepopulated callback numbers with telephone number masking
- Simultaneous ring to multiple target numbers
- Visibility into all communications needing attention
- New lead and communication notifications
- Search for keywords in communications
- Manage Appointments and Tasks
- View entire sales pipeline on one screen
This update includes performance improvements, bug fixes and enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
This app lack many basic functions. Very disappointed with the customer service and the trouble tickets. We are in day 2 of not being able to access text, email, messages and phone recordings on desktop.
- The mobile app in insufficient, you are not able to get alerts, so you have no idea if your tour arrived. Customer service said that the mobile app is a bonus extra and not important. I don't find that true in this day and age. This feature is very important when you step a way from a desktop, which is often.
- You cannot email or text two parties at once.
- You cannot send or receive photo or video via text, prospects and tenants send images that you are not able to view.
- When composing a new message the leads name is not in the new message window so you have to memorize the name and spelling when composing, sometimes you have to toggle when its a more complicated name.
- Allows only 160 characters when texting, this should be doubled like twitter, and hard to cram a coherent message in sometimes
- 50% of the time attachments are "broken", so you have to resort to an email client to receive important documents.
- The alerts are very hidden when Ace books a tour.
- No reminders are sent to the lead in a calendar entry, wish it was more like google calendar.
- No way to easily send a weekly scheduled followed up email.
- You cannot see the full calendar when adding a calendar entry, easy to double book.
- We have an issue with formatting leads from facebook. We only receive the name, phone and email and not all of the other criteria in the FB ad form such as move in date, how many beds, budget. We got this at the beginning but lost the formatting. Customer service said they were working on it. That was 2 months ago. We are in the dark when we go into the lead reply.
- I could go on all day, this app is supposed to be an ecosystem where you don't need to leave it, if wish that was so, because it would make it easier for me to operate during my day.
Horrible app all around. First of all, it takes at least 2-3 minutes to load the menu after opening the app. When listening to a call, you are forced to listen to it without being able to skip to a certain part of the call. For example, if you are listening to a 7 minute call and you want to skip to the end to see what time you set an appointment for - you’re screwed! You have to sit and listen to it in its entirety. App will randomly crash and you have to go through the whole process again. Very poorly designed and they refuse to fix bugs/update it to make it more user friendly. Do yourself a favor and get any other CRM such as knock. LeaseHawk is a nightmare.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- LeaseHawk, LLC
- 67.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 LeaseHawk
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.