Mobile access to the Lebanon County and other public WebCad information.
Multiple radio feeds let you listen to all emergency responders in Lebanon as well as nationwide dispatchers. Feeds include Police, Fire, and EMS through county dispatch.
Lebanon County Emergency Radio geolocates live emergency incident responses for Lebanon County, Pennsylvania. Find the location and description of current fire, EMS, and traffic incidents. Live radio stream lets you listen to the events as they unfold. While listening, Lebanon Co Radio shows you where the incident is, describes what is happening, and provides the details of who is involved.
Lebanon Co Radio also provides invaluable information while travelling. By knowing the location of potential traffic problems, you can plan your route to avoid the possible delays.
- Access to multiple live radio streams for Police, Fire, and EMS in Lebanon, PA and the surrounding counties.
- Map showing current location of all fire, traffic, and other emergency incidents
- Popup window showing type of incident and responding units
- List view of all current emergency incidents with a list of first responders, their location and the response time
- Information is automatically refreshed every two minutes so that you can follow the information as it changes and know when the emergency has cleared.
- Map Icons clearly indicate the type of incident.
- Detail window describing the nature of the incident, time that it occurred in the local time for the device, location, and easily viewed list of responding units.
- Zoom from detail screen to individual incident location on map.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Apps not working
I can get any incedents on this app and says not are available I think they need to be updated!!
App is trying send you out to App Store to download apps ... I wish I can put 10 below . Not recommended at all. Junk
Developer Response ,
I have seen this issue myself. It is an issue with the service that provides the banners. they have been notified. We have consolidated the local EMS apps into a single one called EMS Incidents and Radio. It is free and includes Lebanon just like this one. It also has fixed the user issues that were plaguing the earlier version. I strongly encourage you to download it at https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ems-incidents-and-radio/id939806758?mt=8
Needs a fix
Used to work very well. Now it doesn't always work. More often than not, when I open the app, I get rerouted to App Store within a few seconds. Plus I can't play the radio in the app lately. I did just earlier today, but now it won't work again. Very glitchy app. Loved it when it worked well, but very frustrated with it lately.
- Lancaster Decisions, LLC
- 19.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2011 - 2018 Lancaster Decisions, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.