Connect to the Columbus Ledger-Enquirer newspaper’s app wherever you are.
Receive the latest local and breaking news from Columbus, Phenix City and the Chattahoochee Valley in Georgia and Alabama. The Columbus Ledger-Enquirer report on the local topics you care about, including local weather, traffic, crime, sports and national news.
Features of the app include:
• Breaking news alerts and real-time updates.
• The local news and sports topics you care about from around the Columbus area.
• View stunning photos and galleries of news coverage and events.
• The Columbus Ledger-Enquirer opinions, editorials and columns you love.
• Ability to share stories and galleries on Facebook, Twitter or by email.
• EXTRAS: Your subscription to the Columbus Ledger-Enquirer app comes with complimentary web access to Ledger-Enquirer site, as well as access to the eEdition. Subscribe to the app now and get your first month for $1.99. Monthly and annual subscriptions are available for $15.99 per month or $159.99 per year and include unlimited digital access to the Ledger-Enquirer app, eEdition and the Ledger-Enquirer website.
Your subscription will automatically renew each month or year 24-hours before the end of the current period, and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
Read our Terms of Service here: https://www.ledger-enquirer.com/customer-service/terms-of-service/text-only/
For California Residents: To learn more about managing your sharing preferences and Do Not Sell My Info rights visit https://www.ledger-enquirer.com/customer-service/privacy-policy/text-only/#notice_california
Developer page: https://play.google.com/store/apps/dev?id=8685926049980900019
• For login, when a valid email and password is entered, the email and password error no longer displays
• Updated project dependencies
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Difficult to read in full screen mode. Ads at bottom are distracting & why should I have suffer ads. I pay for the paper.
The app has troubles
Ignoring the rapidly-declining quality of news from the Ledger, the app itself has been buggy for a while. More than half the time, when the app launches, the latest content doesn’t load, requiring me to hit Refresh. The app is slow, and more than one section won’t load reliably. And the news is never presented in any logical order. The app, like the paper itself, is barely functional.
I enjoy this app getting news from home not that I resign in San Antonio Texas I do love getting the new from home and keeping up with my high school Columbus High Class of 78. Thanks and keep up the great work. Kelvin Bishop
- McClatchy Interactive
- 46.4 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2020 Ledger-Enquirer, part of The McClatchy Co. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Montly Subscription $15.99
- Annual Subscription $159.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.