* Editor's Choice Award winner, childrenstech.com
Help children learn the basics to start reading Spanish. This is NOT just a basic vocabulary Spanish app, with the use of Phonics and a step by step methodology used in many Spanish speaking countries; skills are acquired for reading in Spanish.
Go step by step learning the sounds of vowels, identifying syllables and their sounds to form words. With the use of images, letters and words building skills to read on their own.
* Great for kids who speak Spanish as a first language and are just starting to read
* Great for kids and adults who are learning Spanish as a second language, helps them with vocabulary, identifying sounds of letters and words as well as reading.
* More than 220 images and over 880 words make reading fun
Mini Games to….
*Learn skills and achieve prizes
*Use syllables to form words
*Match words to pictures
*Complete words with missing syllables
*Count syllables in words
*Free Light Version also available for Lee Paso a Paso
With 30 letters and 131 syllables covered.
Choose different levels of difficulty
Level 1 ... Step by step... Follow a methodology to Learn step by step one letter at a time; earn prizes as you advance thru the games.
Level 2 ... Practice.... Choose which letter to practice, have a greater range of words and images to practice with.
Level 3 ... Expert ... Choose which game to practice, all the letters and images are presented in the game in no specific order.
Four mini-games with random exercises that allow you to practice with different combinations virtually whenever you play are included. This allow the child to not memorize an outcome, but actually think and achieve a real understanding .
The pronunciation of each word and syllable are included, just touch the drawing or word and the pronunciation will be heard. In addition, by pressing the picture of an lightbulb located in each screen, listen to instructions for the particular game. But from personal experience, children will learn exploring on their own and probably won´t need them ! :)
Help us to continue with the updates to our app with a good review in the App Store and any comments or suggestions please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Interface enhancements for Iphone X and iPad Pro.
* From this version, support to iOS 9 or later.
Ratings and Reviews
My 5 year old beginner reader loves it. It has definitely improved her Spanish reading, and boosted her confidence! Highly recommend.
This app is wonderful. It works great. Had it for about a year. I use this for my non-readers who know their letter sounds.
Need a fix or a refund. The sound doesn't work and makes the app useless
Developer Response ,
We are sorry about this. Would you please check these solutions to fix your problem...
1) Check if your device does not have mute button activated (it is a common situation that it is turned on and not notice since other apps use another sound system that the mute button does not affect and you can hear sound in other apps and not this one)
2) Check inside settings of the app and turn on the sound options.
3) Delete the app from memory and re-open it.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.