LeePrepares encourages preparedness and provides situational awareness when a disaster impacts Lee County. This tool is provided to assist individuals and families with preparing for and recovering from all types of disasters that may occur. You can find information on: Find My Evacuation Zone and Active Evacuations, Shelter Information, Sign Up for Alerts, Preparedness Tools (including ASL videos), Local Weather, and Social Media feeds.
• GPS functionality for locating your Evacuation Zone;
• Real time information from the EOC on shelter openings, with mapping/directions and hurricane evacuations;
• Current Emergency (EOC) Activation Level;
• After the Disaster information on re-entry, curfews, points of distribution, and coping with disasters;
• Sign-up for AlertLee emergency notification system to receive telephone, text, and/or email alerts;
• Frequently Asked Questions;
• Links to Special Needs registration for those with special medical needs, and/or transportation needs during an evacuation;
• Family Disaster Plan and Emergency Supply List;
• American Sign Language Disaster Preparedness Videos;
• Current local weather and hazardous weather outlooks.
The LeePrepares application requires an active internet connection and will indicate when data is unavailable.
Added push notification.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Giving me alerts after AccuWeather
I cannot see anything useful here. It says it is going to show active alerts but it does not. I cannot get it to move off a useless gps map that shows nothing. AND WE HAVE A HURRICANE COMING RIGHT OVER US TOMORROW.
If it does not work now what good is it. I am going back to watching TV and going to news site.
Come on Lee County.
I want SMS breaking alerts
I can't get my number added to your list for SMS alerts. Please fix this feature as it could be the best feature of the app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.