Leeann Chin Rewards Program Details:
- Earn 1 Fortune for each $1 spent. Earn 100 Fortunes, and get a FREE Entree, redeemable through the App
- Log in using your Facebook account and earn 10 Bonus Fortunes
- Refer Friends and both you and the friend earn Bonus Fortunes
- Receive Special Offers and Promotions along with Leeann Chin News
Find a Location:
- Choose from a list of all locations
- Use your phone's GPS to automatically locate the nearest Leeann Chin
- Get directions to any Leeann Chin location
Your News Feeds will now be featured with visually stunning design to include beautiful images and rich text display.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I have been a customer since LeeAnn Chin first opened in the Union Depot. Sure miss that restaurant format, but the stores offer consistent quality at a good value.
My only improvement advice is to bring back the shrimp toast! I now have to make it myself.
The minimum order online is for catering for 10 or 15 people and need to be deliver. Obviously LeeAnn Chin app is missing the big picture of the regular customer who just want to order for himself.
Make the menu available to place an order online by separated menu item and a photo of what look like, then ad the quantity of the what is order; then at the end able to see your order in a basket before placing de order, then you have a nice app, otherwise you are missing out single customers orders and the most important, their money too.
If you ad this the app it will be perfect.
Works but needs work
Ok, I enjoy the perks of earning free stuff.. but the app needs a couple of tweaks. First, The "news" feed doesn't display a date time, so when you get a new message it could be weeks old and you would have no idea. This is important because they give you time sensitive specials that expire. They second item is the timer after you redeem a deal, I understand they want you in the store and for you not to forget about going, but 15mins? Please increase timer. Last, I got an email for my bday perk stating to go into the app to redeem/view, it never showed up, maybe next year?
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.