Have you wondered if there was a single place where you can quickly listen to news headlines as well as in-depth information on a current events topic.
Well, Leela News is precisely that.
We take the pain out of finding the best news sources, subscribing to multiple shows in your regular podcast app and trying to find out news on topics you care about.
With Leela News, you can easily catch up on unbiased & latest news on topics you care about!
It just works.
• Simple interface
• No email or signup required (yes, you are not dreaming)
• (Last 24 hr) Headlines for USA & World
(we calculate time back from when you open the app and not calendar days)
• (Last week) Detailed news on following -- USA, World, Tech, Business, Economist, Financial Times
• (Last month) Insightful content from sources like Ted Talks, NPR Hidden Brain, Malcolm Gladwell's Revisionist History etc
• Visual ads in the app
• Up to 3 downloads (for offline listening)
• Up to 3 items in Playlist (coming soon)
• Up to 3 subscribed shows (coming soon)
PREMIUM MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION (Paid)
• No visual ads in the app
• Unlimited offline listening
• Unlimited items in Playlist (coming soon)
• Unlimited subscribed shows (coming soon)
Subscriptions are auto-renewable (monthly basis) unless auto-renew is turned off 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscription will be charged to your iTunes Account until cancelled. Manage subscriptions including cancel or auto-renew on/off in iTunes Account Settings after purchase. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for the current subscription period.
For suggestions/issues, please write to us at email@example.com
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The app is great! Seamless, intuitive, and trustworthy. The content is informative and accessible. Even more extraordinary, it is FREE! I am able to download what I want to listen to later. 😊
- Leela Labs Inc.
- 20 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Leela Labs, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Monthly $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.