Meditating doesn’t have to be a hassle. In fact, it shouldn’t be. With the help of Legally Mindful® exercises, you gain practical tools to use in your professional life.
AUDIO-ASSISTED MEDITATION EXERCISES MADE FOR LAWYERS, BY A LAWYER
Gary Powell has been practicing law for almost 35 years, from private practice to corporate, and he knows the demands of the job. He created Legally Mindful to share this method of meditation that has helped him in his personal and professional life.
What can Legally Mindful do for you?
- Provide access to meditation exercises that will enrich your personal and professional lives
- Make meditation more accessible and productive
- Provide tools to help you utilize mindfulness practices in your waking life
- Give personal insights as to what has worked for Gary and how you may be able to use these tools for a happier, more productive, and fulfilling life
WHY MINDFUL MEDITATION?
We all know the steady stress and pressures that lawyers experience. Mindful meditation can help relieve emotional overload. The American Bar Association’s National Task Force on Lawyer Well-Being released a report in 2017 that supported meditation as a positive practice, saying: “Research has found that mindfulness can reduce rumination, stress, depression, and anxiety. It also can enhance a host of competencies related to lawyer effectiveness, including increased focus and concentration, working memory, critical cognitive skills, reduced burnout, and ethical and rational decision-making.”
WHAT MAKES LEGALLY MINDFUL DIFFERENT?
The use of a proprietary audio-assisted meditation technology called Spatial Angle Modulation™ (SAM) differentiates Legally Mindful from traditional mindfulness meditation.
The SAM signals in Legally Mindful exercises will help get you in a desired meditative state and stay there. Once you are in a good meditative state, it should be easier to allow random thoughts to pass through and you can start using your meditation practice in more practical ways.
Simply put, the Legally Mindful approach should yield quicker, more noticeable results than the traditional mindfulness practice.
There are two levels of exercises, each with different objectives to help you experience a specific meditative state.
- Introduction to the Legally Mindful Exercises and SAM Technology*
- Relax and Release Exercise
- Heart-Based Gratitude and Compassion Exercise
- Short Relaxation Exercise
- Concentration Exercise*
- Introduction to Secondary Level Exercises
- Creative Space Exercise
- Meeting Room Exercise
- Health and Well-Being/Body Scan Exercise
* free samples
These exercises provide you with practices that are easily adaptable to an attorney’s (or other professional’s) day-to-day personal and professional lives. Once you train your mind to go into that “creative space” you will be able to go back there when you’re not tied to the exercise, and even when you are in a meeting or other stressful situation.
Legally Mindful offers 2 free sample exercises. The rest of the exercises are offered through a monthly subscription, with 3 subscription options:
- Monthly Subscription – $14.99 per month
- Six Month Subscription – $71.99 ($11.99/month)
- Yearly Subscription – $119.99 ($9.99/month)
These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account upon confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You may manage your subscription and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase. If a free trial is offered, any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription.
We've also added off-line capabilities so you can use Legally Mindful even when you're not online.
Ratings and Reviews
Better Concentration & Focus
Ive been using this app for about 2-3 weeks now, solely for the concentration meditation and it’s been incredible. It’s a 40 min meditation you listen to while you work and I feel like a super human every time I use it. I’m able to accomplish so much more in the time period than I think I’ll be able to, and it’s a great reminder at the end of 40 min to get up and move around a bit. Could not recommend this app enough!!!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- 4-20-08 Productions LLC
- 23.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 4-20-08 Productions
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $14.99
- Yearly Access $99.99
- Six Month Subscription $54.99