Legion of Titan has built a fantasy world with a rich background, personalized armies, diverse strategy and an epic battle experience.
In the world of Legion of Titan, you play a great lord in a lifelike fantasy world where you can build cities, recruit Heroes, assemble alliances, expand territory and defeat your enemies. Lead your massive army to conquer cities and territories, and become an immortal legend.
- Global Communication
In Legion of Titan, lords from all over the world will either support or challenge you.
With an in-built instant translation system, you can unite with allies and friends from around the world free of trouble. Upgrade and destroy your enemies together!
- Alliance Warfare
In Legion of Titan, you will meet supportive allies and face fierce enemies. Join an Alliance and guide your allies. Discuss strategies and assist each other. Rally your armies to launch an epic multiplayer battle with your enemies!
- Diversified Kingdoms
Rome was not built in a day. The realms in Legion of Titan will need your help to build.
Upgrade Heroes. Research technology. Train troops. Upgrade castles. Forge gear. Help your realm grow stronger!
- Unique Hero Gameplay
Choose the most epic characters to be Heroes under your command, from King Arthur of Celtic mythology to the legendary Chinese Emperor Qin. Choose them to be your warfare Commander or political Director. Armed with unique skills, your Hero has a key role in determining the outcome of battles to come.
- Ultimate Graphics
The finest 3D graphics display for the best visual experience in every intense moment of epic battles. Immerse in the most intriguing medieval war strategy game!
- Real-Time Combat
Experience real-time combat in Legion of Titan. Rush in to back up your allies in battle anytime, and become the warrior your allies can always count on!
Contact us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/LegionofTitan/
- Added Dutch and Polish language options. Language can be switched in Settings.
- Added new gameplay mode: Trials. Players can send Heroes to lead a default army and take on challenges. Pass the levels to earn rich rewards.
- Added two Races to the gameplay: Light and Dark. Choose one of the two Races to use its set of Unique troops. Convert your default troops to the Unique troops to gain stat boosts. Use items to switch between the Races.
- Added Class types, Active skills and Combo skills to Heroes.
- Added Hero Director skills. Each Hero has 1 Director skill. Recruit the Hero for its Director skill to take effect.
- Added Hero Reset Potions. Reset Potions have different levels of quality, and can be used to reset Heroes of different quality. All resources used to Enhance the Hero will be returned to you after resetting.
- Increased Gems gained from the Deluxe Monthly Card.
- Lowered the price of Peace Shield (1 Day).
- Adjusted Heroes in formation to follow marching armies. Players can send different Heroes when defending the city or other battles.
- Adjusted the starting price to Refresh at the Exchange Store.
- Fixed the error with completing Stage Quests in some situations.
- Fixed some game text display errors.
- Fixed some interface display errors.
Ratings and Reviews
Very well designed game
Good UI and playability. As with others, a lot of people buy their way through the game, and it's impossible to survive or grow without being in a top-tier alliance. Minimal ability to improve without attacking others and sitting on your hands.
It seems developers are playing this game to get you spend more money. We have one in our alliance now. He coins heavy yet we never see any reward packs. As soon as others catch up to his power he advances quickly and the only way to do that is to spend. he only spends 20 minutes a day on the game and never talks and he has the most power on the server. Coiners talk and play to protect their investment. You may also notice all camel games the developers never respond to any reviews not once. Why is that? Only one reason for that they don’t care about the customer experience at all.
This game is fun. Not the best that I have played. Far from the worst that I have seen out there. I do enjoy it and plan to continue.
The story is pretty good. I wish that it didn’t look almost identical to their other games though.
- Anansi Entertainment Co., Limited
- 627.2 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 Anansimobile Games Copyright
- In-App Purchases
- 4.99 USD $4.99
- 1.99 USD $1.99
- 0.99 USD $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.