Before you buy, please expand this description and check that your computer matches or exceeds each of the requirements listed.
Embark on a new LEGO open-world adventure and become the best DC Super-Villain the universe has ever seen.
The Justice League has left Earth's protection to the Justice Syndicate, a group of wannabe superheroes from a parallel universe. Joined by The Joker, Harley Quinn, Lex Luthor and others from the outrageous Injustice League, create and play as an all-new Super-Villain and uncover the true intentions of the mysterious Justice Syndicate.
Important information regarding LEGO DC Super-Villains:
The game is supported on the following Macs. To check your Mac model and when it was released, select 'About This Mac' from the Apple Menu on your menu bar.
• All 13” MacBook Pros released since 2016
• All 15" MacBook Pros released since Mid 2012 with a 1GB graphics card or better
• All MacBook Airs released since 2018
• All Mac minis released since 2018
• All 21.5” iMacs released since Late 2013 with a 2.3GHz processor or better
• All 27” iMacs released since Late 2013
◦ Late 2012 models with an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 675MX or 680MX graphics card are also supported
• All 27" iMac Pros released since Late 2017
• All Mac Pros released since Late 2013
The following Macs are capable of running the game but do not consistently meet the standards required for official support.
• All Mac minis released since Late 2012
• All 12" MacBooks released since Early 2015
• All 13" MacBook Airs released since Mid 2012
• All 13” MacBook Pros released since Mid 2012
• All 21.5” iMacs released since Early 2013
• Minimum System Requirements:
◦ Processor: 1.6GHz
◦ RAM: 8GB
◦ Graphics: 1GB
◦ macOS: 10.14.4
◦ Free Space: 21GB
Check the Feral website for more detailed specifications.
• This game is not currently supported on volumes formatted as Case-sensitive.
LEGO® DC SUPER-VILLAINS software © 2019 TT Games Ltd. Produced by TT Games under license from the LEGO Group. LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Brick and the Knob configurations and the Minifigure are trademarks of the LEGO Group. © 2019 The LEGO Group. Developed for and published on macOS by Feral Interactive Ltd. Mac, macOS and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
DC LOGO and all related characters and elements are trademarks of DC Comics © 2019.
Ratings and Reviews
Great on M1 Macbook
I have a new m1 macbook air with 8 cores and the games graphics are great. I have expierenced no frame drops or lag. The computer will get hot and I do recommend playing with a controller.
One of the best LEGO games, ever.
This is one of the top LEGO games ever made. If you want to stop reading now, you can safely knowing my opinion. Or, you could keep reading and know more about what makes me like this game.
I’ve played LEGO marvel superheroes, LEGO marvel superhero 2, LEGO worlds, LEGO DC batman, LEGO Star wars, LEGO star wars the clone wars, and more. One of my favorite parts about LEGO games is the customizing section. In this game, the customizing is PART OF THE STORY! the character you create in the beggining is a main character throughout the game. And at the time this came out, it was (and currently still is) the best customizing option for any LEGO game, ever.
Litterally everything about it, but I’ll list a few.
1. the animation is SOOOOOOO good. It outranks just about every LEGO game out there.
2. The Music; not something people mention a lot, but it’s worth mentioning.
3. As I said before, the customizing. It’s amazing. you unlock more things to add to your character as the story progresses.
4. The Story. Yes, the story itself is high quality. it deffidently feels like it belongs in the DC universe.
5. The voice acting. Yea, I just said that. The have DC voice acting legends for the characters, up to and including Mark Hamill as the Joker.
6. Yes, you can do local co-op, so this is a win. for sure.
7. and basically everything else, except the one ‘con’ I mention below.
Con: (yes, there’s only one)
The animators wanted to make it feel like you were actually walking around the streets of Gotham, so they maid it look like the raindrops (It’s raining in Gotham) were…on the screen, I guess? It’s hard to explain, but I’m not neccesaraly a fan of it.
My verdict: 10\10. get the game!
Probably Fun; Keep freezing
it keeps freezing oml. i think its a bug ingame because other than this specific level, it runs smoothly and perfect.
Developer Response ,
We are sorry that you are experiencing a problem with the game.
Please contact us directly via firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of the problem and we’ll be happy to help. Please include "App Store Review" in the subject of your email.
Please also attach a support report to help us diagnose any issues: http://support.feralinteractive.com/x/faqs/support_report/
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Feral Interactive Ltd
- 20.1 GB
- Requires macOS 10.14.4 or later.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- LEGO® DC SUPER-VILLAINS software © 2019 TT Games Ltd. Produced by TT Games under license from the LEGO Group. Developed for and published on macOS by Feral Interactive Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.